Camera rubbing the ribbon cable
12Next >
2652 40 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TourneyX
lvl.1

United States

Has this been covered somewhere in the forum? My camera was popping up and down when I would pan up or down or go foward or back real fast. I found the cable where it is stuck to the gimbal arm is not straight down causing the edge of camera to rub the cables edge. I assume ill have to send back to fix?

Thanks
2016-12-9
Use props
TourneyX
lvl.1

United States

2016-12-9
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

TourneyX Posted at 2016-12-9 13:33
This is what it is doing

Aloha Tourney,

Yes, you can send it in, but usually, we fix problems like that ourselves.  Granted it may be an actual product defect, but have you turned everything off and tried to reattach the cable so it does not stick out?  Sometimes, I use clear office tape to hold down parts that can get loose or stick out.  Maybe you could use some in the area of conflict so it does not get caught.  But be sure to push it in first!  Sometimes there are flat surfaces up or down from the conflict area that you can tape the ribbon to so it does not stick out.

And do it alone.  You do not need a smart-ass friend to say "BOO" just when you are doing the critical deed!  These flying cameras are not cheap!

You seem to have identified the problem.  Can you use your tablet or phone to video the problem as it is being expressed?  A video of the camera as the hang-up is happening to the camera?  Then post that video here so we can help you with a solution.  It will be a lot faster that way and take some of the load off of DJI trying to get out all those Phantoms in time for Christmas.

We are willing to help!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue, may I know how long you've owned the aircraft? it's hard landing before or not?
If you tried some troubleshooting, it still the same, I do suggest you to send it in for evaluation and get it fixed by our engineers.
2016-12-9
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1466611 ft
United States

2016-12-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Normn8or Posted at 2016-12-10 11:30
Does the DJI Phantom 4 Need To Be Recalled?

How does your drone video help the OP? I'm baffled. ;-)

Are you making comparison, or only sharing your own difficulty...?

RedHotPoker
2016-12-10
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

2016-12-10
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

2016-12-10
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-10 12:42
How does your drone video help the OP? I'm baffled. ;-)

Are you making comparison, or only sharing your own difficulty...?

It doesn't? And if you'll look at what ever post amoung the many threads that were made on it I also addressed my Clicky, noisy,  choppy moving Gimbal caused by the power strip Hanging up inside the gimbal motor. Just never made a thread about it. People need the real reasons why something isn't working not a run around leading to  "Well you'll have to send it in for evaluation. Peace...
2016-12-10
Use props
airspace_media
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190 ft
Australia

The Phantom 4 Pro has a similar problem but it is actually made worse because the camera ground clearance is a lot less than P4.
2016-12-10
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Normn8or Posted at 2016-12-11 12:03
It doesn't, And if you'll look at what ever post amoung the many threads that were made on it I also addressed my Clicky, noisy,  choppy moving Gimbal caused by the power strip Hanging up inside the gimbal motor. Just never made a thread about it. People need the real reasons why something isn't working not a run around leading to  "Well you'll have to send it in for evaluation. Peace...

So, to sum up, you posted a whole slew of videos about other issues, none of which had any relevance to the OP's problem ? That's helpful.
2016-12-10
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-12-10 19:13
So, to sum up, you posted a whole slew of videos about other issues, none of which had any relevance to the OP's problem ? That's helpful.

All three Videos address stated thread topic. Did you not watch the videos?
2016-12-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Normn8or Posted at 2016-12-10 18:03
It doesn't, And if you'll look at what ever post amoung the many threads that were made on it I also addressed my Clicky, noisy,  choppy moving Gimbal caused by the power strip Hanging up inside the gimbal motor. Just never made a thread about it. People need the real reasons why something isn't working not a run around leading to  "Well you'll have to send it in for evaluation. Peace...

Oh ok. That makes complete nonsense to me. But if you have a similar problem. Send it in for evaluation. ;-)

It can't fix itself, right, and neither can you. So...

RedHotPoker
2016-12-10
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-10 19:27
Oh ok. That makes complete nonsense to me. But if you have a similar problem. Send it in for evaluation. ;-)

It can't fix itself, right, and neither can you. So...

Well Video three shows the Fix. It's called leaving off the gimbal motor and power tape cover. So you still haven't watched the videos. Hmmmm..... Peace
2016-12-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Normn8or Posted at 2016-12-10 18:34
Well Video three shows the Fix. It's called leaving off the gimbal motor and power tape cover. So you still haven't watched the videos. Hmmmm..... Peace

Me no, not. As presently the full attention is on the preliminary UFC fights from Toronto Canada... ;-)

So you found a fix? Grate, the cheese. Ha
Seriously now, I hope you all, figure this quirky behavior out. It's got to be frustrating.

Glad I never have any...

RedHotPoker

2016-12-10
Use props
TourneyX
lvl.1

United States

Cetacean Posted at 2016-12-10 01:11
Aloha Tourney,

Yes, you can send it in, but usually, we fix problems like that ourselves.  Granted it may be an actual product defect, but have you turned everything off and tried to reattach the cable so it does not stick out?  Sometimes, I use clear office tape to hold down parts that can get loose or stick out.  Maybe you could use some in the area of conflict so it does not get caught.  But be sure to push it in first!  Sometimes there are flat surfaces up or down from the conflict area that you can tape the ribbon to so it does not stick out.

Thanks very much. I took a few pics i will have to post
2016-12-10
Use props
TourneyX
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-10 01:47
Sorry to hear about the issue, may I know how long you've owned the aircraft? it's hard landing before or not?
If you tried some troubleshooting, it still the same, I do suggest you to send it in for evaluation and get it fixed by our engineers.

I have owned it for a week or so. Flown 4 times. No hard landing. Has been doing it since i got it. Just now troubleshot it.
2016-12-10
Use props
TourneyX
lvl.1

United States

I hate when my thread gets hijacked. Thanks for the help. I am going to look a bit closed at the situation tomorrow.
2016-12-10
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

TourneyX Posted at 2016-12-10 21:32
I hate when my thread gets hijacked. Thanks for the help. I am going to look a bit closed at the situation tomorrow.

I don't know where you get Hijacked thread, I brought you a consumer that went through 4 Brand new P4 Standards before he got one that didn't do said Problem, I then presented you 2 more videos with what two other consumers have done to fix said stated thread problem so Hijack sure seems to be far Far off base. Peace..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Is this right out of the box or from a hard landing? The ribbon cable was most likely damaged and it would be best to have it sent in for repair in order to keep the warranty in tact.
2016-12-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Normn8or Posted at 2016-12-10 18:03
I don't know where you get Hijacked thread, I brought you a consumer that went through 4 Brand new P4 Standards before he got one that didn't do said Problem, I then presented you 2 more videos with what two other consumers have done to fix said stated thread problem so Hijack sure seems to be far Far off base. Peace..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aloha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),

Just so you know for future reference, what you did was try to hijack a thread.  The OP was doing just fine when you threw a number of extraneous issues that had the common theme that DJI should recall their P4.  I like my P4 and do not want it recalled!  The idea is that if the OP can fix the problem himself, he should not have to send it in.

Most of the problems in your posts were "nit-picking".  Sure there were sounds, but they were not problematic.  Your defense fails because your first video advocated recall which clearly states your purpose for hijacking this thread.  The remaining posts were an attempt at a deflection of your guilt in the attempted hijacking of this thread.  You screwed this hijack attempt.  You are clearly busted.

As much as I like your moniker, keep it safe and "get outta Dodge" before you are removed from this forum for inappropriate use of the Forum.  Because of your clear actions, all we have to do - and you know who we are - is petition the Forum staff to remove your moniker from the participation in and use of the Forum.  

We like to help people using DJI products get better and more creative use out of their DJI products.  If someone is having a problem, we try to help them define the problem and solve it without having to send their product in to DJI for evaluation or repair.  By hijacking, you are acting against the interests of this Forum.  Be advised that is inappropriate and not acceptable behavior on the Forum - read the RULES (BTW, they have just been revised).

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-10
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2016-12-11 00:53
Aloha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),

Just so you know for future reference, what you did was try to hijack a thread.  The OP was doing just fine when you threw a number of extraneous issues that had the common theme that DJI should recall their P4.  I like my P4 and do not want it recalled!  The idea is that if the OP can fix the problem himself, he should not have to send it in.

Well i can't change the name of somebody elses Video sorry about that. I did not type that it needs recalled All i showed was a consumer that had same problem numerous times on brand new drones and two videos of what two other costumers did to fix with 2 different methods instead of sending in the drone. My gimbal problem started after firmware update the infamous 1.8 update. I Can not roll back to 1.6 it will not let me so i'm still stuck including a live video transmission  feed problem that also happened with the 1.8 Upgrade. Now on the gimbal problem I believe that the Update has caused the Gimbal initiation during start and warm up period to over rotate the gimbal and pulling the Power strip loose. All i can do is wait for a Firmware update comes along to fix the problems. Peace...  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) PS   I didn't know i could have put three videos in same post. to tell ya the truth i still don't know if you can do that..... Again Peace...
2016-12-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Normn8or Posted at 2016-12-10 21:14
Well i can't change the name of somebody elses Video sorry about that. I did not type that it needs recalled All i showed was a consumer that had same problem numerous times on brand new drones and two videos of what two other costumers did to fix with 2 different methods instead of sending in the drone. My gimbal problem started after firmware update the infamous 1.8 update. I Can not roll back to 1.6 it will not let me so i'm still stuck including a live video transmission  feed problem that also happened with the 1.8 Upgrade. Now on the gimbal problem I believe that the Update has caused the Gimbal initiation during start and warm up period to over rotate the gimbal and pulling the Power strip loose. All i can do is wait for a Firmware update comes along to fix the problems. Peace...  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) PS   I didn't know i could have put three videos in same post. to tell ya the truth i still don't know if you can do that..... Again Peace...

Aloha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),

First, I have nothing against you as a person, but you have apparently screwed up by appearing to try to hijack this thread.  Now, the OP and many of us commenters are also concerned that you have attempted to hijack this thread.  At a minimum, you have an obligation to apologize for the appearance of the attempt to hijack this thread.

Yes, of course, you cannot change the wording in the title of someone else's video, but you can choose whether to post such a misleading video - misleading simply due to its title.  You also never made any attempt to dismiss the title in deference to the valuable content you appear to see in the video itself.  Your culpability is blatant throughout your commentary.  What you posted is in violation of the rules!  Read the rules.

The OP has a concern of a physical problem which in many of our opinion is fairly easy to solve.  You came in with serious distractions of a physical nature and many complaints against DJI.  Now, you are attempting to deflect it all by saying your concern is due to some infamous firmware.  It is impossible for firmware to move ribbons to create physical problems.  So basically, you are saying that you are attempting to hijack this thread to address a firmware issue that has nothing to do with the OP's clear wording of the title of the thread.  That translates to HIJACK.  Did I spell that clear enough?

Dude, there are much better ways to get your problem addressed.  Violating the rules of a forum is not a good avenue to drive down.  There are staunch supporters of the DJI technology on this Forum who appreciate all aspects of the technology and the manufacture of the technology that provides so much for all of us.  Attacking DJI will get you nowhere (and may get you removed from the Forum).  Asking for assistance will get anywhere you want to go, if you ask nicely (remember this is an International Forum).  We regularly help Phantom 4 owners roll back firmware 1.8 to 1.6, but many times they do not need to do the roll back at all.  They just need to know how the technology works and become more hands-on with the technology.

Please remember that it is not you personally that I am objecting to in this commentary, it is your actions in an attempt to hijack this thread that I am registering a serious objection to.  We like DJI on this Forum and DJI helps us on this Forum.  We like it that way.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-12
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

I'm am sorry to the OP, The Moderators, To DJI, and to the forum and it's readers. It will not happen again.
2016-12-12
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Normn8or Posted at 2016-12-12 01:31
I'm am sorry to the OP, The Moderators, To DJI, and to the forum and it's readers. It will not happen again.

Aloha Norm,

Consider yourself fully reinstated as a member in great standing with the Forum Community.  Apology accepted!.  We are always more than happy to help with any DJI problem and we even have a little leeway for other issues.  You should see what Geebax does to me when I screw up and then RedHot - well he is just RedHot.  And there are many others not involved in this thread.

Please feel free to post some of your video or photography for us to see.  We welcome any kind of input that can help others to realize the fun we have when flying, well, also when not flying.  We also have short information bits on improving videography and we have this Russian guy who does great work with photography who posts informative threads on improving your work.  So please feel free to contribute to our efforts to get the most out of the amazing equipment we get from DJI.  Welcome to the community!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2016-12-12 20:03
Aloha Norm,

Consider yourself fully reinstated as a member in great standing with the Forum Community.  Apology accepted!.  We are always more than happy to help with any DJI problem and we even have a little leeway for other issues.  You should see what Geebax does to me when I screw up and then RedHot - well he is just RedHot.  And there are many others not involved in this thread.

Oh hahaha, come at me bro, come at me... He he
When did you screw up? Being up on the mountain, there in you may only screw down...

Cetacean & Geebax, are two of my most respected and liked friends here.
I find there intelligent input and often humorous comments enlightening, and fun to read.

I look forward to seeing much more of their welcomed participation and valued conversation...

We jointly share mutual interests within the forum context and other hobbies away from it, as well. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-12
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2016-12-12 21:03
Aloha Norm,

I've been just Angry and Frustrated. A wits end so to speak. I'm Positive there are Great folks here my biggest mistake i guess was buying my Phantom Kit through Amazon. Only here is where i learned about the DJI Care and have felt stuck since. It's gotten way to cold here to stand outside and fly right now and on top of that with my luck I'd go outside to fly a little bit and snap a prop off in flight just because it was brittle cold and flexed to much. Guess i'd get to see what a death spiral would look like with the luck that i have. I started a thread here in my first few weeks of joining the forum Named "What was your reason for buying a drone. I never put much thought into buying one before my reason could say I've had a little to much time on my hands. http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=448502 And again Sorry for any inconvenience i  have caused.
2016-12-12
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-12 22:13
Oh hahaha, come at me bro, come at me... He he
When did you screw up? Being up on the mountain, there in you may only screw down...

The Above post(s) To Cetacean Goes out to you to RedHotPoker and anybody else i caused problems to.
2016-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Normn8or Posted at 2016-12-12 22:40
The Above post(s) To Cetacean Goes out to you to RedHotPoker and anybody else i caused problems to.

Ah, thanks bro, but Oh, don't be silly, man. Everyone is welcome here, if you follow the rules and guidelines.
No one is here to scold you or turn you away.  After all, we each and everyone had a beginning where we were without much experience. Some of us bought DJI drones after having some experience with different make models first, but it was all a new learning experience after buying  the DJI drones. When I first acquired my Phantom 3 Pro', the much simpler Pilot app was our entry into this adventure. It wasn't until the Go app was instituted that the complicated and much more Indepth autonomous flight modes were eventually brought out. So now we have all this intersting stuff to appreciate.
Your beginning posts here may have been misunderstood, only because the way that you approached the subjects and thoughts you were wanting to explain and clarify. Now that we have a better understanding of your feelings and thoughts, it has become much easier to want to help you, to figure it all out. Yes, perhaps making your purchase from Amazon, would have been better if you had shopped  directly from DJI store or other vendors. Even a local Supplier might have been a better option. So here we are tonight. What do you wish to accomplish, and where do you want to be with your Phantom. Are you going to return for a refund, and purchase one from someplace else? Or perhaps keep it and work with it the best you can, with goals of a better model in the future. What do You want, and how should you get there, via  the shortest and most econimical way possible?.

Apology accepted, but what is the next step in your journey, how far is the destination? What direction would be best to travel first?
Let's be civil and work together and help you end up in a happy place.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-12
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-13 00:05
Ah, thanks bro, but Oh, don't be silly, man. Everyone is welcome here, if you follow the rules and guidelines.
No one is here to scold you or turn you away.  After all, we each and everyone had a beginning where we were without much experience. Some of us bought DJI drones after having some experience with different make models first, but it was all a new learning experience after buying  the DJI drones. When I first acquired my Phantom 3 Pro', the much simpler Pilot app was our entry into this adventure. It wasn't until the Go app was instituted that the complicated and much more Indepth autonomous flight modes were eventually brought out. So now we have all this intersting stuff to appreciate.
Your beginning posts here msy have been misunderstood, only because the way that you approached the subjects and thoughts you were wanting to explain and clarify. Now that we have a better understanding of your feelings and thoughts, it has become much easier to want to help you, to figure it all out. Yes, perhaps making your purchase from Amazon, would have been better if you had shopped  directly from DJI store or other vendors. Even a local Supplier might have been a better option. So here we are tonight. What do you wish to accomplish, and where do you want to be with your Phantom. Are you going to return for a refund, and purchase one from someplace else? Or perhaps keep it and work with it the best you can, with goals of a better model in the future. What do You want, and how should you get there, via  the shortest and most econimical way possible?.

Well I'm Past the time to return the Drone to Amazon so right now I'm Hoping the Next Update will fix my Bad Live transmission video downlink because i can't roll back to 1.6 it just won't let me I even tried rolling it back drunk and that didn't help either, as far as the clicky scratchy sounding gimbal problem I'm hoping to somehow seat the power strip back in place without taking it apart like video 3 showed the guy doing just haven't come up with any kind of tool i could do it with. Been thinking Maybe a points gauge you know the old points on an old cars distributor that you'd set the gap of the points with might be thin enough and rigid enough to push the power strip back in Place. Right now i just have my fingers crossed got plenty of time with this cold weather smashing in. I Have my fingers crossed that all will be well.
2016-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Normn8or Posted at 2016-12-12 23:46
Well I'm Past the time to return the Drone to Amazon so right now I'm Hoping the Next Update will fix my Bad Live transmission video downlink because i can't roll back to 1.6 it just won't let me I even tried rolling it back drunk and that didn't help either, as far as the clicky scratchy sounding gimbal problem I'm hoping to somehow seat the power strip back in place without taking it apart like video 3 showed the guy doing just haven't come up with any kind of tool i could do it with. Been thinking Maybe a points gauge you know the old points on an old cars distributor that you'd set the gap of the points with might be thin enough and rigid enough to push the power strip back in Place. Right now i just have my fingers crossed got plenty of time with this cold weather smashing in. I Have my fingers crossed that all will be well.

Without the app to repair it, perhaps you may want to send it to the nearest DJI repair center and have them look at it, to hopefully repair it at no expense to you. Have you already contacted DJI and see what directions they may offer you?

RedHotPoker
2016-12-12
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-13 01:13
Without the app to repair it, perhaps you may want to send it to the nearest DJI repair center and have them look at it, to hopefully repair it at no expense to you. Have you already contacted DJI and see what directions they may offer you?

No not yet since i couldn't get anywhere with Amazon. Sending it in will be my last resort though. No RC shops  around me that carry the DJI Products just Best Buy's which they said there wasn't much they could do all though i only talked to them on the phone and not in person so that may still be an open avenue. Maybe i can get some help out of them if i went into the store You know Best Buy...... It's Best Buy.. Hahahhha. Maybe an Apple store But i didn't buy it from them either so. I Guess i'm just in an Odd-Ball situation.. I have read somewhere on another thread that R&D it looking into the Lightbridge downlink scrambled video feed problem and hoping they find a fix for that, My gimble has only hung up a couple of times i just don't want to wear out the motor if it's hard for it to pan the camera up and down. When it has hung up even the C1 button wouldn't budge it had to fly it home on Map view. I've always been an Odd Ball why change now. Hahahah Thank you for getting me to laugh about it again.
(Edit). Now i feel like i have Hijacked this thread :-(
2016-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Normn8or Posted at 2016-12-13 00:45
No not yet since i couldn't get anywhere with Amazon. Sending it in will be my last resort though. No RC shops  around me that carry the DJI Products just Best Buy's which they said there wasn't much they could do all though i only talked to them on the phone and not in person so that may still be an open avenue. Maybe i can get some help out of them if i went into the store You know Best Buy...... It's Best Buy.. Hahahhha. Maybe an Apple store But i didn't buy it from them either so. I Guess i'm just in an Odd-Ball situation.. I have read somewhere on another thread that R&D it looking into the Lightbridge downlink scrambled video feed problem and hoping they find a fix for that, My gimble has only hung up a couple of times i just don't want to wear out the motor if it's hard for it to pan the camera up and down. When it has hung up even the C1 button wouldn't budge it had to fly it home on Map view. I've always been an Odd Ball why change now. Hahahah Thank you for getting me to laugh about it again.

Yeah it would be pretty difficult to return it do a store where you didn't buy it,,

Unless you bought another and replaced this faulty one. ;-)
If I  were you, getting it fixed,  would be my choice, & likely most advantageous.

Just open a new thread for your ongoing situation.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-13
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Normn8or Posted at 2016-12-12 21:45

Aloha Norm,

Like RedHot says, start a new thread to deal with your specific issues.  This thread is about to enter its second page and I need to find out if Tourney has his issues resolved to his satisfaction.

Be sure to outline how you have tried to roll back your RC to 1.6.0.  There are many different ways.  We can help you with that.  I also have a P4.

Do consider that with the cold weather, sending your aircraft back to DJI for repair may be your best option.  But, let us prep you for that in your new thread.  We can confirm if that is your best option.  

There are ways to get the system working for you.  Too many complainers on this Forum have no idea how to make customer service of any type work for them and they end up butting heads instead of getting their problems solved.  This is not to say that you are in that category.  We can help.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-13
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

TourneyX Posted at 2016-12-10 17:32

Aloha Tourney,

How are you doing with your gimbal problem.  We have straightened out the hijacking problem, but I noticed we have not heard back from you.  There is still much that can be done.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-13
Use props
TourneyX
lvl.1

United States

I actually pressed the ribbon cable a little and moved it away from the gimbal and its free now. I will watch it. I really did not want to ship it in.

2016-12-20
Use props
TourneyX
lvl.1

United States

As you can see in the above image the ribbon is not stuck and aligned to the up and down bracket from the factory.
2016-12-20
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

TourneyX Posted at 2016-12-20 20:14
As you can see in the above image the ribbon is not stuck and aligned to the up and down bracket from the factory.

Aloha Tourney,

Good to hear!  Hopefully you will have many hours of fun flying.  As you noted, keep an eye on it.  I even put tape over mine, just simple office tape like 3M Magic Tape.  Keeps the crud out to.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

TourneyX Posted at 2016-12-20 23:12
I actually pressed the ribbon cable a little and moved it away from the gimbal and its free now. I will watch it. I really did not want to ship it in.

http://tourneyx.com/X.JPG[/img]

That was easy!., ;-)

Glad you've gotten it figured out, fixed, out of the way. Hope it stays put...

RedHotPoker
2016-12-20
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Well that's sorted out, well done boys!
But didn't hear from Captain Geebax?
2016-12-21
Use props
12Next >