Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro no signal, unable to update
11828 29 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Avery Ting Wong
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I just got my P4P, when I connect to DJI GO 4 I get a "no signal" error. No camera functionality but GPS and everything else seems to be connecting fine. I also tried to check the SD card to see if that was an issue and it didn't allow me to format in the app (No SD card error). Radio channel quality lists as "poor" in the Aircraft status. When I check the image transmission settings 5.8g shows all red unstable bars on all channels and 2.4g shows some green bars.

I also had issues updating to 01.01.0201 using my mobile device but was able to update it when I plugged my P4P into my computer and used Assisted 2. I am unable to update to the new 01.01.0203 firmware using any method.

Tried connecting using Litchi instead, gives me a "unable to connect to DJI server" error. So far I have been unable to do anything with my P4P, nothing works, do I have a dud?
2016-12-9
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

It sounds like you are in an area of intense radio interference. What is your location?
2016-12-9
Use props
Avery Ting Wong
lvl.1
United States

Im over in Alameda California.

Update: I plugged in my iPad (was using android devices) and I managed to get an image from the camera for a bit. Lost signal after disconnecting and reconnecting, no longer get image from ipad. I walked a block away and got the radio to clear to "good" on strength, still same "no signal" error.
2016-12-9
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Avery Ting Wong Posted at 2016-12-9 15:01
Im over in Alameda California.

Update: I plugged in my iPad (was using android devices) and I managed to get an image from the camera for a bit. Lost signal after disconnecting and reconnecting, no longer get image from ipad. I walked a block away and got the radio to clear to "good" on strength, still same "no signal" error.

Aloha Avery,

How many times have you uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI GO 4 app?  Also, check the "About" page to see what versions you are flying.  Sometimes it takes repeated efforts for the processes to connect and become complete.

Please remember that you are trying to fly a network of at least three computers.  Each computer has error correction as does the network.  You need to give it a chance to make corrections.  Corrections are made during installations and operations.  If you cannot operate, then your only chance for corrections is during installations.  If the problem is serious, error correction will not work, but you have to try to establish that the problem is serious.  

As for how do errors get in, this is one other place where Geebax is right on the money.  If you downloaded and tried to install the DJI GO app in an area of intense interference, the app can be compromised.  So, it is not just trying to get it up and running, but also the download and installation that need a clean environment to reduce errors.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We've replied your another thread as well, please try the methods mentioned, and let us know the results. Thanks.
2016-12-9
Use props
fans89737871
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8646962 ft
  • >>>
Chile

HI im having the same issue on my phantom 4 pro Plus, all the info and NO SIGNAL red alert
2017-2-28
Use props
fans29a22c2d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1312 ft
United States

fans89737871 Posted at 2017-2-28 10:06
HI im having the same issue on my phantom 4 pro Plus, all the info and NO SIGNAL red alert

I'm having the same "No Signal".
2017-4-15
Use props
Sanya2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128914 ft
Thailand

Hi. Im having the same "no signal" in flight. several times within 10 seconds for one flight video signal was lost.
2017-4-28
Use props
Sanya2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128914 ft
Thailand

Sanya2 Posted at 2017-4-28 20:21
Hi. Im having the same "no signal" in flight. several times within 10 seconds for one flight video signal was lost.

Phantom 4 Pro+
2017-4-28
Use props
fans3ca49812
New
Brazil

Me too, No signal.
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

What type of mobile device are you using? Are you on the latest firmware update? Is the USB cable working ? Have you tried rebinding the remote to the aircraft?   
2017-6-8
Use props
Christian.herna
New
Flight distance : 10945 ft
United States

I have exactly the same issue mine is brand new I get it yesterday is a phantom 4 Pro+, I just did the update and I starts to have the same issue, also i live in Houston Texas
2017-6-8
Use props
Christian.herna
New
Flight distance : 10945 ft
United States

#I have exactly the same issue mine is brand new I get it yesterday is a phantom 4 Pro+, I just did the update and I starts to have the same issue, also i live in Houston Texas#
2017-6-8
Use props
vB3PYuin6pY3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 874974 ft
Canada

Christian.herna Posted at 2017-6-8 17:52
#I have exactly the same issue mine is brand new I get it yesterday is a phantom 4 Pro+, I just did the update and I starts to have the same issue, also i live in Houston Texas#

Try rebinding the remote to the aircraft. The guys in the other thread did that and it worked for them. If you don't know how to bind it, google is your friend.
2017-6-8
Use props
RMacDonald
lvl.3
Flight distance : 990781 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have the P4Pro Plus, make sure you updated the APP on the built in monitor on the controller.  I had the same issue and have been trouble shooting for the last hour.  It dawned on me the monitor / app was probably outdated.  Went to the setting on the built in monitor and there was a icon to update.  Took 10 min and it's running perfect now.

Cheers,
2017-6-9
Use props
fans48231983
lvl.1
Flight distance : 737753 ft
Switzerland

I have the same problem
After several trys to download the latest version of DJI Go 4 on my Phantom 4pro plus says no signal and I cant install the update. The signal says good but i have no live video. Sometimes it showes "stromg magnetic interferences", then I went outdorr and nothing happend. I found for a very short time period a very bad picture with a low solution at 2.4G and channel 16. At 5.8G all connections are red.
I tried to install the lates version for the Phantom with the Assistant 2 and it still doesn't work.
What shall I do?
2017-6-13
Use props
fans48231983
lvl.1
Flight distance : 737753 ft
Switzerland

fans48231983 Posted at 2017-6-13 22:53
I have the same problem
After several trys to download the latest version of DJI Go 4 on my Phantom 4pro plus says no signal and I cant install the update. The signal says good but i have no live video. Sometimes it showes "stromg magnetic interferences", then I went outdorr and nothing happend. I found for a very short time period a very bad picture with a low solution at 2.4G and channel 16. At 5.8G all connections are red.
I tried to install the lates version for the Phantom with the Assistant 2 and it still doesn't work.

Ps
It worked very well for several flights. I have the Phantom since Sunday and since Yesterday it doesn't works.
2017-6-13
Use props
Balaji70
New
Flight distance : 16512 ft
Hungary

RMacDonald Posted at 2017-6-9 17:46
If you have the P4Pro Plus, make sure you updated the APP on the built in monitor on the controller.  I had the same issue and have been trouble shooting for the last hour.  It dawned on me the monitor / app was probably outdated.  Went to the setting on the built in monitor and there was a icon to update.  Took 10 min and it's running perfect now.

Cheers,

Would you write a little more accurately? Thank you very much in advance!
2017-6-28
Use props
Dyrhill
New
Sweden

Same problem
No signal in red

Not event Done My First flight yet

There was a bad signal for short time before i tryed to update....

Not happy with this struggle t start with

2017-6-29
Use props
Daniele0
New
Australia

Good afternoon
i have the same problem. Two days ago i fly without problem. Now i do the update and i have NO SIGNAL. the Dji Phantom Pro+ work because is all connected and if i take a pics or a video i can see it on the memory card. But i can't see the image on the screen. Why??? i update before by wifi with the controller and then when i see doesn't work i try by DJi program on my computer.
How can i do???
2017-7-16
Use props
karolp
New
Mexico

Daniele0 Posted at 2017-7-16 19:03
Good afternoon
i have the same problem. Two days ago i fly without problem. Now i do the update and i have NO SIGNAL. the Dji Phantom Pro+ work because is all connected and if i take a pics or a video i can see it on the memory card. But i can't see the image on the screen. Why??? i update before by wifi with the controller and then when i see doesn't work i try by DJi program on my computer.
How can i do???

Ho.

I have the sameproblem. Have you figured out how to fix it?
2017-7-22
Use props
The Red Baron
New
United States

I have also been having the same issue. I have been back and forth with support through email having them telling me format card, reconnect controller, uninstall and reinstall app, use dji assistant to refresh software and nothing is working for me ever since the newest update.
2017-7-22
Use props
karolp
New
Mexico

fans89737871 Posted at 2017-2-28 10:06

http://Hi. Have you figured out how to make it work? I have a brand new P4P+ and No Signal information on the device. I dont see any image from the camera.
2017-7-23
Use props
Timmex
New
Australia

Where are u ?
2017-7-23
Use props
fans57af08bd
New
Flight distance : 6204 ft
United States

Had same problem.  Phantam 4 plus.  Updated firmware on the controller seems to fix it.  
2017-7-23
Use props
Lardh
New
Sweden

got my P4P+ a few weeks ago. Had this exact problem and contacted the reseller who took it back, checked it and send me a new one. I just opened it and it the same problem. =/
Even though I keep upgrading the firmware its still wants me to upgrade. At one time it said the controller and aircraft didn't have the same firmware and wanted to upgrade because of that.
Just now, a little while ago I actually had a signal. It was extremely bad, after restarting again the signal was lost.

Since there is so many having this issue it must be something wrong with the firmware. Anyone had any response from DJI regarding this?
2017-7-24
Use props
johncreative
New
Australia

hi Guys, I had this problems too...
2017-7-26
Use props
johncreative
New
Australia

hi guys, i had this problem after update the firmware on the DJI phantom, after the update, the screen show "NO SIGNAL" and it a bad experience.
Same as you all, keep looking for solution, even I restore the Firmware still the same.

Then I realize the firmware is only update on the BIRD, not the controller. So, Please turn on your controller (Don't turn on the Dji or the Bird), then you should see "Updates Required"!
Just follow this video...

Then all FIX, the controller used to show RED lights, now it's GREEN!

2017-7-26
Use props
Dustonf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298383 ft
Canada

RMacDonald Posted at 2017-6-9 17:46

Cheers,

Thanks!! This was my problem!
2017-9-6
Use props
djiuser_dinho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25984 ft

Brazil

No Signal Resolved

I live in Brazil, in the city of São Paulo and my friend has a Phantom 4 Pro that was without transmission of image, appearing in the display "No Signal", he changed and flat cable of the gimbal and No Sign disappeared and the image transmission returned to this is the solution and I believe that several colleagues have the same problem, so exchange your flat cable and solve this problem.
2017-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules