Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Shipped but NO tracking number?
7602 28 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc08eb917
lvl.1
United States

Hey Everyone! My Mavic has been in shipped status but I have yet to receive a tracking number on the product? I am going away for awhile on the 14th and I am in desperate need of the product by then. Any idea how long it will take to receive after status changed to shipped but not recieved a tracking number? Appreciate all help. Abolutely freaking terrified I might not get it in time. Thanks!!!
2016-12-9
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

You'll get it monday or tuesday, keep and eye on your email. But if you dont .. there isnt much you can do about it.
2016-12-9
Use props
fansc08eb917
lvl.1
United States

"there isnt much you can do about it."

Oyyy! Ain't that the worst part.
2016-12-9
Use props
FPVJunkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66421 ft
United States

when did you order it?
2016-12-9
Use props
coleputt
lvl.1
United States

Drone was ordered the 28th of October. May be shipping early due to certain problems that DJI and I had.
2016-12-9
Use props
coleputt
lvl.1
United States

z4k4tt4ck Posted at 2016-12-9 20:44
So you are saying you bitched and moaned to skip the que ..... What a fantastic person ... Ill craft you up a badge.

Nope, there was a problem with the original order. Once again, you weren't there.
2016-12-9
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

Drone was ordered 28th of october.... No really i did not have to be there
2016-12-9
Use props
coleputt
lvl.1
United States

Bahahahah. You are hilarious. It's quite funny you don't have a clue as to what a fraction of the story was nor if it was actually shipped early. Please, move along armchair expert. Thank you.
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know your order number? we'll try to help you escalate it.
2016-12-10
Use props
Chuba UK
lvl.3

United Kingdom

The 'Shipped' status means it's boxed and ready for pick up. Once DHL pick it up, they will send you a tracking reference. I ordered October 27th, had the 'Shipped' status on Thursday, got my tracking reference on Friday, with a delivery date of this coming Monday (12th).
I have, over the years, bought many DJI products, and this is always how it works. They are quick, once the 'Shipped' status appears.
I believe you will have it in time.

2016-12-10
Use props
Chuba UK
lvl.3

United Kingdom

The 'Shipped' status means it's boxed and ready for pick up. Once DHL pick it up, they will send you a tracking reference. I ordered October 27th, had the 'Shipped' status on Thursday, got my tracking reference on Friday, with a delivery date of this coming Monday (12th).
I have, over the years bought many DJI products, and this is always how it works. They are quick, once the 'Shipped' status appears.
2016-12-10
Use props
coleputt
lvl.1
United States

UPDATE: As Chuba UK said, it almost happened exactly like that. Except Friday/Saturday instead of Thursday/Friday. I have a delivery date of Wednesday the 14th.

Thank you though Natalia, I think I am good now.
2016-12-10
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2313 ft
United States

I have found the shipping to be quite fast .. i'm sure you'll get it in time... just make sure you are their to receive it because it has to be signed for ...
2016-12-10
Use props
coleputt
lvl.1
United States

yHS0eU90xE7Q Posted at 2016-12-10 20:32
I have found the shipping to be quite fast .. i'm sure you'll get it in time... just make sure you are their to receive it because it has to be signed for ...

Yes, I plan on camping by the door from 7:00am - 10:30am. LOL. Can. Not. Miss. Them.

FedEx tracking says "Clearance in Progress" in Shenzhen, China.

**EAGERLY REFRESHES PAGE AGAIN**
2016-12-11
Use props
coleputt
lvl.1
United States

Yikes. Don't think I will be getting it in time. It has been sitting on Lanatu Island for almost 48 hours now. Anyone else had this happen?
2016-12-13
Use props
dutch726
New

United States

Hi Natalia ... can you help me with a order? I sent you a PM.
2017-1-11
Use props
Diazcarol
lvl.1

United States

Ordered my dji and didn't receive a tracking number
2017-11-1
Use props
Diazcarol
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-10 06:07
May I know your order number? we'll try to help you escalate it.

I ordered my item and didn't receive a tracking number. Can you help me
2017-11-1
Use props
Diazcarol
lvl.1

United States

Diazcarol Posted at 2017-11-1 08:25
I ordered my item and didn't receive a tracking number. Can you help me

Order number is 00110048380099
2017-11-1
Use props
Diazcarol
lvl.1

United States

Any luck?
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Diazcarol Posted at 2017-11-1 08:26
Order number is 00110048380099

Is it ordered from DJI online store? Could you please double check the order number? I can't find it in our system. Or you can provide me with your email address, I can search it with your email address.
2017-11-2
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow that's strange, typically that tracking # is sent simultaneously along with the package. I just received noticed about a package shipped plus email tracking # too.
2017-11-2
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46283 ft
United States

coleputt Posted at 2016-12-9 20:23
Drone was ordered the 28th of October. May be shipping early due to certain problems that DJI and I had.

WOH,  How is it that you order yours on October 28th and is on shipping status, when I ordered mine on October 17, 2017 and it is still NOT showing Shipped?!?!?!?!???
2017-11-2
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
United States

Chuba UK Posted at 2016-12-10 13:11
I have, over the years, bought many DJI products, and this is always how it works. They are quick, once the 'Shipped' status appears.

HEY, Now I am starting to get irritated after reading that persons that ordered their Mavic Pro Platinum on October 27 and now you who ordered it on October 28th are showing their orders as shipped and I who ordered it on October 17th is still not showing shipped.   Who do I need to speak to about my order.  DJI has already been paid, the money has been already charged to my credit card...  Is this some kind of scam that DJI is pulling????  
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Silver Surfer Posted at 2017-11-2 13:10
HEY, Now I am starting to get irritated after reading that persons that ordered their Mavic Pro Platinum on October 27 and now you who ordered it on October 28th are showing their orders as shipped and I who ordered it on October 17th is still not showing shipped.   Who do I need to speak to about my order.  DJI has already been paid, the money has been already charged to my credit card...  Is this some kind of scam that DJI is pulling????

These two posts are posted on Dec 2016, I think they are Mavic pro orders. not Mavic Pro Platinum. 1.png
2017-11-2
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-2 22:59
These two posts are posted on Dec 2016, I think they are Mavic pro orders. not Mavic Pro Platinum. [view_image]

Ooops, I didn't see the dates on the posts.  My bad.  I have been reading so many complaints that I started questioning DJI's processes.  My apologies to DJI for loosing faith.  

According to dji support my Mavic Platinum bundle will be shipped on or before 07-11-2017...

Thank you Diana for bring my two post to my attention.   
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Silver Surfer Posted at 2017-11-3 07:03
Ooops, I didn't see the dates on the posts.  My bad.  I have been reading so many complaints that I started questioning DJI's processes.  My apologies to DJI for loosing faith.  

According to dji support my Mavic Platinum bundle will be shipped on or before 07-11-2017...

It is okay, I think you should have received your drone now, right?
2017-11-16
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-16 22:19
It is okay,  I think you should have received your drone now, right?

Hi DJI Diana, All is good.  Received the drone on 2017-11-07 and I activated it, purchased the DJI Refresh Program.  Updated the local map, updated the firmware and calibrated the compass as per the screen on GO-4 instructions and all is working great.  Having a lot of fun flying!  Thanks for checking and keep up the great job.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Silver Surfer Posted at 2017-11-20 11:43
Hi DJI Diana, All is good.  Received the drone on 2017-11-07 and I activated it, purchased the DJI Refresh Program.  Updated the local map, updated the firmware and calibrated the compass as per the screen on GO-4 instructions and all is working great.  Having a lot of fun flying!  Thanks for checking and keep up the great job.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

You are welcome, thanks for your feedback, glad to hear that you are enjoying the drone. Should you have any further question, please feel free to let us know.
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules