Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Accessories Filters & Case
3288 23 2016-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Freewell Gear
Second Officer

United States

Hey Guys,
Pls check out the accessories we created for Mavic & let us know your feedback

Mavic Accessories
Filters can be left on your camera lens even when startup your Mavic Drone

Freewell Team

2016-12-11
Use props
TechShizzle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273730 ft
United States

Looks nice. Maybe provide "before and after" pics with the filters for those of us without any experience using filters with our drones.
2016-12-11
Use props
Freewell
Second Officer

United States

TechShizzle Posted at 2016-12-11 09:10
Looks nice. Maybe provide "before and after" pics with the filters for those of us without any experience using filters with our drones.

Sure we will have video up in our page next week. Thanks
2016-12-11
Use props
Rigging65
Flight distance : 351099 ft
United States

Freewell Posted at 2016-12-11 10:06
Sure we will have video up in our page next week. Thanks

Can these filters be left on through initialization? Or must they be added after start up, like the PolarPro filters?
2016-12-11
Use props
hridge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17651 ft
United States

Yes more info..  and info on that tool for filters..
2016-12-11
Use props
Petroboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

Rigging65 Posted at 2016-12-11 11:25
Can these filters be left on through initialization? Or must they be added after start up, like the PolarPro filters?

This is the last paragraph in their information link:

Installing your Freewell Filter on Mavic : Freewell Filters are designed to be used with DJI Mavic Gimbal before installing your filters please put your Mavic ON in order to calibrate your gimbal only after gimbal calibrate then simply SNAP IN the filter of your choice while supporting the gimbal using your hand. Freewell Gear is renowned as the leading provider of cutting-edge drone technology which is fitted with the most advanced and high-quality video cameras for the best experience in drone photography.

Looks like they are the same as Polar Pro in that the gimbal needs to be initialized first before the filter is put on.
2016-12-11
Use props
Freewell
Second Officer

United States

Rigging65 Posted at 2016-12-11 11:25

It should be added after putting the Mavic On.

Their are basically 2 type of material ring for Mavic Filters in Market 1 Plastic 2nd Metal
Since the Mavic Camera front filter does not come off (unscrew) like in Phantom 3/4 , So you have to put the filter on top of camera lens & the correct material ring is plastic for better stability in long run.

However their are other filter made by other manufacturer of Metal ring which you can put on your mavic before turning the unit on and if you notice them inner part of the ring have a thin sheet of rubber like material which helps filter to stay on Mavic Camera lens but taking on & off such filter in long run is not safe for your gimbal.

Hope this answer your questions.

Thanks
Harry
2016-12-12
Use props
Freewell
Second Officer

United States

Petroboy Posted at 2016-12-11 14:47

Installing your Freewell Filter on Mavic : Freewell Filters are designed to be used with DJI Mavic Gimbal before installing your filters please put your Mavic ON in order to calibrate your gimbal only after gimbal calibrate then simply SNAP IN the filter of your choice while supporting the gimbal using your hand. Freewell Gear is renowned as the leading provider of cutting-edge drone technology which is fitted with the most advanced and high-quality video cameras for the best experience in drone photography.

Thanks for your attention we are also coming up with our next version which you can put the filter on before putting the Mavic on.

2016-12-13
Use props
NomadRT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

Anxiously awaiting a video or something that shows video comparison with these filters.
2016-12-13
Use props
CC8877
lvl.4
Flight distance : 51093 ft
Italy

Why do you all (polar pro and farewell) come up with two versions of filters? One to install before and one to install after gimbal initialization? As you said if the one I can put on before initialization are dangerous for the gimbal, why are you making such type of filters?
2016-12-13
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

I went with things on ebay. Waterproof pouch, stick protector, propeller case, motor caps, and nd filters. About $120 us dollars.

The hard cases kinda defeat the purpose of compact. The reason why you get one. The filters, guess they could make them fold in and out for init.

Thing that gets me is the gimbal. Hopefully holds up over time, it looks so fragile! =]
2016-12-13
Use props
Freewell
Second Officer

United States

CC8877 Posted at 2016-12-13 07:58
Why do you all (polar pro and farewell) come up with two versions of filters? One to install before and one to install after gimbal initialization? As you said if the one I can put on before initialization are dangerous for the gimbal, why are you making such type of filters?

With our previous experience Plastic ring material is more better if your front filter does not unscrew like in case of Phantom 3 standard.

Also as I mentioned above the problem is not with metal ring but the material used inside that filter , Which we have found the solution already.

All the filter order made in our website for present version will get FREE 2nd version without paying anything and they do not even have to return back their old filters.

our filter are 100% safe for Mavic with no negative effect on gimbal we have done all the test before release still customer service is our top priority if users does not like something or not satisfied we have find the solution to it & stand behind all the purchase made.

Thanks
Harry
2016-12-13
Use props
Freewell
Second Officer

United States

fansca9280ea Posted at 2016-12-13 06:36
I hve a freewell case for my Mavic. There's 2 small square type holes in the corner, I modified one hole to accommodate a larger battery but it doesn't look great.
Is there a way you can modify the hole for me larger to fit another battery and ship me out just the foam insert?
I would like the case to carry 3 spare batteries +Mavic batt.

Will be happy to help you if I can , Pls send me a email on freewell@freewellgear.com to check if that will be possible.

Thanks
Harry
2016-12-13
Use props
CC8877
lvl.4
Flight distance : 51093 ft
Italy

Freewell Posted at 2016-12-13 18:02
With our previous experience Plastic ring material is more better if your front filter does not unscrew like in case of Phantom 3 standard.

Also as I mentioned above the problem is not with metal ring but the material used inside that filter , Which we have found the solution already.

Thanks a lot for answering. Sending 2nd version for free it's a really honest way of working and makes your company as very very careful about its customers. Kudos to you.
2016-12-14
Use props
Freewell
Second Officer

United States

CC8877 Posted at 2016-12-14 01:11
Thanks a lot for answering. Sending 2nd version for free it's a really honest way of working and makes your company as very very careful about its customers. Kudos to you.

Customer service & product quality is our top priority.

We have put a complete full stop on first version although we did not get any negative feedback buyer satisfaction is must. Our new series is up on our website which can stay ON MAVIC even during the start up.

Thanks.
2016-12-15
Use props
PolarPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 315682 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rigging65 Posted at 2016-12-11 10:25

The Cinema Series filters do not need to be added after start-UP:
PolarPro Mavic Cinema Series
Thanks!
-Jeff
2016-12-15
Use props
Freewell
Second Officer

United States

PolarPro Posted at 2016-12-15 12:22
The Cinema Series filters do not need to be added after start-UP:
PolarPro Mavic Cinema Series
Thanks!

Jeff,

Freewell filters also do not need to be added after start up.

Harry
2016-12-16
Use props
Freewell
Second Officer

United States

Petroboy Posted at 2016-12-11 14:47

Freewell filters do not need to be added after start up .
After feedback we change the design to make sure our buyer have the best experience , All Freewell filters are backed with 100% satisfaction guaranteed & life time warranty .

Mavic Filter Series

Harry
2016-12-16
Use props
I love Drones
lvl.1
Netherlands

Just order a 6pack
2016-12-17
Use props
Freewell
Second Officer

Netherlands

Thanks for supporting us.

Harry
2016-12-18
Use props
NomadRT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

Freewell Posted at 2016-12-18 05:35
Thanks for supporting us.

Harry

Hoping to see a video showcasing these filters.
2016-12-20
Use props
Freewell
Second Officer

Germany

NomadRT Posted at 2016-12-20 08:39
Hoping to see a video showcasing these filters.

Hey

Installation video up here is the link

2016-12-20
Use props
I love Drones
lvl.1
Netherlands

Freewell Posted at 2016-12-21 00:20
Hey

Installation video up here is the link

that is looking nice cannot wait to get them
2016-12-21