Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Christmas day dred...
1393 27 2016-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

I think my better half might of bought me a Mavic  for Christmas..Fantastic i hear you say.
Its a wonderful present,but ive got my heart set on a P4 Pro +.
What can i say. I dont want to sound un grateful.
2016-12-11
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Buy a P4P+ for them
2016-12-11
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

She has no interest in flying.
I like your style tho.
2016-12-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Are you here complaining again? ;-) Jeese bro, can you get a good hobby? Hahaha
Try RC flying, I hear it's supposed to be a Lot of fun. & Keeps you young. Chuckles

How would you know what she bought you anyway? Snooping around while she's grocery shopping.

If you don't want the Mavic, please send it up to me. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-11
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Its just her little remarks about my P3P sd card return.You should be flying just after Christmas day.....
I hope shes not bought me anything drone related.

2016-12-11
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Maybe you should show her the promo video from DJI for the P4P and say how amazing the camera is with this new version, lay down little hints that is the one you liked and if she did get the Mavic maybe she'll be able to swap it out.
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

No one says that you can't eventually have both.
2016-12-11
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-11 16:43

I have my Mavic and my P4P+ is on its way to me. They both offer different capabilities and I needed more tax write offs. I still expect I'll be using the Mavic more just because it's easier to bring with me, the P4P will be for the planned out shots.
2016-12-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-11 14:43

Always the self sale promoters, & I love it! Haha

I figure you're All, or should be, commissioned staff members, perhaps you already are... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-11
Use props
njalex
lvl.2
United States

What's so bad about the Mavic? I would be very happy with such a drone. I recently got a P3 4K for my B-Day and I'm very happy about it (I was expecting a P3S). Do you already have a P3P or P4 with a similar camera?
2016-12-11
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I have had a P3A and sold it. I now have a P3P thats gone in for repair. I would love a mavic, but i would prefere the P4P +
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-12 06:13
Always the self sale promoters, & I love it! Haha

I figure you're All, or should be, commissioned staff members, perhaps you already are... ;-)

Well one can dream, can't they?
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-12 05:54
I have my Mavic and my P4P+ is on its way to me. They both offer different capabilities and I needed more tax write offs. I still expect I'll be using the Mavic more just because it's easier to bring with me, the P4P will be for the planned out shots.

It's a good outlook to have for both.
2016-12-11
Use props
njalex
lvl.2
United States

Hawks100 Posted at 2016-12-11 18:40
I have had a P3A and sold it. I now have a P3P thats gone in for repair. I would love a mavic, but i would prefere the P4P +

Ok so you want an upgrade for the P3P. Before my P3 4K, I had a Phantom 1, so a Phantom 3 of any kind was a massive upgrade to me. I still think the way the Mavic fits into your pocket is pretty cool, and it still has collision avoidance, but I can see why you would want the P4 Pro instead.

PS: I like your green cheek conure
2016-12-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-11 17:14
Well one can dream, can't they?

DJI-Jamie, Let me call Frank on the direct "red" hotline phone. Just to see what all I can do, to get it done. ;-)

Hello, Mr.Wang, yeah it's RedHotPoker, you know Me, from thee Forum. The DJI Forum. Yeah, you guys have a forum!!
I was only calling you tonight/today, to make a request on behalf of the fine moderators and awesome admin staff.
They love to self promote when ever they get the chance, so I figured, why not let them earn a Shilling or a few Pesos  a small piece of the action. Hahaha, ya how true. Yeah Ok, well thanks anyway, and for your precious time, & all those many incredible drones, multi rotors, intelligent flight batteries and delightful peripherals. Yeah, same to you...  No, I won't ever call you again, sorry to have "interuptus" your romantic interlude. . . Wow that was bad timing!!

There, thee deed has been done. I have planted my own seed... Haha

Albert Einstein was a day dreamer, so was Leonardo Da Vinci.
http://www.forbes.com/profile/frank-wang/

RedHotPoker

2016-12-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-12 09:38
DJI-Jamie, Let me call Frank on the direct "red" hotline phone. Just to see what all I can do, to get it done. ;-)

Hello, Mr.Wang, yeah it's RedHotPoker, you know Me, from thee Forum. The DJI Forum. Yeah, you guys have a forum!!

Thanks for putting in such a good word! I wonder if the 'red' hotline is actually the 'Red'HotPoker line?

You, Sir, are a riot.
2016-12-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-11 18:46
Thanks for putting in such a good word! I wonder if the 'red' hotline is actually the 'Red'HotPoker line?

You, Sir, are a riot.

Yes, it's very much like the Batphone to Commissioner Gordon... ;-)
. image.jpeg

It only connects to the TOP. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

2016-12-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-12 10:29
Yes, it's very much like the Batphone to Commissioner Gordon... ;-)
.[view_image]

Too funny.
2016-12-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Thanks bud. I love to keep it light and airy... Ha

A real, good-humor man. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2016-12-11
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Njalex, close, Millie is a Pineapple Conure. She can be so nice but also she can be pure Evil...

No way round it, i will just have to grow a set and tell her, who's the boss, this is what i want,nothing else will do....Happy Christmas...
More like. Babe, im just wondering if you have bought me something from Dji thats on my wish list?
Yes i know how much they cost, I am happy with my P3P, i will use it more next year, i just thought.....im sure i will love my socks, sorry to mention it, i can see how lucky i am hun..

2016-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

I used to have a wonderful Moustached Parakeet. What a ham.
He would wake me up every morning with his wonderful songs, and demanding his morning fresh fruit.
Kind of a messy little fellow, as they chew up the fruit for the juice and flick their head tossing the pulp where ever it flew.
But such a lovable little guy. I kept his primary flight feathers trimmed so that I could carry him on my shoulder inside or out of the house.
I left his cage door open always, and had a ladder and perch high up near the ceiling where he loved to climb & sit, above everything.
So gentle and tame, gosh I still miss him so much...

RedHotPoker
2016-12-12
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Yep, for little birds, they make a hell of a mess. Millie is very tame, but you try and make her do something shes not ready to do....Shes more restricting than our 3 kids were when they were all at home.
2016-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Tiny in stature but giant in character and so full of love.
The mess with fruit and all the shelled seeds and stuff, was always a chore, buy I never minded cleaning up after him.
I would put his cage in the bathtub and scrub it clean a couple times a week, change the paper on the bottom, daily.
I'd wash the walls around him weekly, and never had a complaint about any if it. Such a great feathered companion when I needed one.

Not sure I'd want to go through the hurt of another lost pet though. When they leave us, the anguish can be devastating.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-12
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Been there with 2 dogs,1 cat,1 conure. I feel your pain.
Cheer up, its nearly Christmas.....
2016-12-12
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Well, i have asked the question.
Babe, i want to ask you a question. Please be honest with me. Have you bought me a Dji product for Christmas.
Her Reply was NO....
Gritting my teeth i said, Oh,thats good. I thought you might of, but just needed to know as im not sure which model i would go for now.
No i feel stupid.. That will teach me for getting all excited...
Still, look on the bright side. No need to buy her more presents now shes not spent as much on me.
2016-12-14
Use props
Gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Oooooh....

You know how women's minds work don't you?  She could have parsed that question so she could honestly answer no... if she bought you a Hubsan, Walkera, Syma, etc, etc!  Anything BUT a DJI product!!!
2016-12-14
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Trust me. When my mrs say No... she means No.
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Hawks100 Posted at 2016-12-15 08:13
Trust me. When my mrs say No... she means No.

Tough break, man! At least it seems like you recovered a bit from that conversation.
2016-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules