DJI Says Ronin Is Fixed, Then Silence - Gimbal MIA?
1088 1 2015-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shane M.
lvl.1

United States

I sent my Ronin in to DJI a few weeks ago as it was malfunctioning pretty badly after barely any use, as shown here:

I got an email back over a week ago now that the Ronin had been repaired, and it was being sent back to me. (only LA up to San Francisco, so about 1-2 days of transit usually)

There was no tracking number or any sign of it actually being sent back after that, so I've emailed them multiple times, and called support waiting on hold for 45 minutes to have the guy bark at me the second i started answering his first question, then making me spell out e-v-e-r-y  s-i-n-g-l-e  l-e-t-t-e-r  of my name, email, address, RMA number, etc...then saying "yeah..there is no record of you", try calling back and hitting a differnt number in phone tree, someone else might be able to help you. ::CLICK::

Couldnt believe it.

If the Ronin was completely repaired, how could it have taken an entire week (and counting) to get back to me? Or even just to be shipped, period? I need this thing asap and cant even get an email response back from DJI saying "yes it was shipped already" or "it will ship in 3-6 months whenever we get around to it" or just SOMETHING...this is crazy.

Obviously i'm joking and i'm sure the Ronin is fine, but its just terribly bad service, and not to mention SLOW....Does anyone have any idea how to get ahold of someone to get some kind of a status update on my $3000+ gimbal/investment that is currently MIA?

Thank you for any help.

2015-2-11
Use props
DJI-Darryl
lvl.2

United States

Look here
http://www.dji.com/service/warranty-service
scroll down there are some contact numbers,

Also a TIP: "Tip: If you bought your product from a DJI authorized dealer, we would recommend that you contact them first with regards to technical support issues."

And...
7. Report your problem and ask for RMA here:
[url]http://www.dji.com/support/report-problem[/url]

2015-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules