I can't give my money to DJI
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shockwave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27274 ft
United Kingdom

I've been trying to pay for my Phantom Pro 4 all morning though Paypal, but it's saying it cannot complete the transaction... I've been onto Paypal and they've removed all my security for this transaction but it's still not working, and now they're saying it must be DJI's Paypal account that has an issue... anyone else having the same problem? This is so frustrating!
2016-12-12
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

That is frustrating...May have to wait for them to open on the west coast and call. You may get a quicker response (and enjoy reading some P4P customer problems) posting in the Phantom forum, this is generally for the industrial systems and not as much action on this side.
Hope you resolve your issue.
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

What kind of browser are you using? Jut to make sure, you're not seeing any money taken out on your account, correct? Have you tried talking to the Online Store chat?
2016-12-12
Use props
Shockwave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27274 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-12 20:07
What kind of browser are you using? Jut to make sure, you're not seeing any money taken out on your account, correct? Have you tried talking to the Online Store chat?

Tried everything, called the bank twice, called Paypal 3 times... gave up in the end and ordered from WEx Photography, and it arrived this morning....
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Shockwave Posted at 2016-12-13 22:45
Tried everything, called the bank twice, called Paypal 3 times... gave up in the end and ordered from WEx Photography, and it arrived this morning....

Good to hear that at least money wasn't taken out of the account. It does seem odd that happened to you, but at least you were able to get what you wanted quickly via a dealer.
2016-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules