DJI repair shipping
498 6 2016-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans567f2063
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone ever had success changing the address of your shipment with a repaired DJI product? My transmitter just left the DJI repair center and is scheduled to be delievered on Monday, however I am leaving to see family for a week on Sunday. I'm trying to have my shipment sent to where I will be for the holidays. UPS says they can do that except DJI has restrictions on the shipment that it can only go to the original address and that DJI has to waive that restriction for them to change the destination address, or even send it to a local UPS store. DJI so far has not tried very hard to help and im not sure that the lady I spoke with really knew how to do what i was asking. Has anybody had any experience with a similiar situation or have any ideas with how I can get the my transmitter to where I want it?
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Call DJI support 818-235-0789 and see if they can help you out.
2016-12-13
Use props
fans567f2063
lvl.1

United States

I gave them a call earlier this morning and they weren't able to help me. She said once it left their facility they couldn't do anything about it. She didn't seem to familiar with what I was asking her so. They probably don't have that sort of request very often.
2016-12-13
Use props
fans567f2063
lvl.1

United States

UPDATE: I called again and got lucky. The rep spoke with "higher managment" and was able to re-route my transmitter. All is well.
2016-12-13
Use props
Dflum
lvl.1

United States

Glad to see you got it situated! I recently had a shipment rerouted after is was shipped out through the UPS MyChoice option. You can create an account through UPS and have them change the drop off place from a home address to a local UPS store!
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans567f2063 Posted at 2016-12-14 04:46
UPDATE: I called again and got lucky. The rep spoke with "higher managment" and was able to re-route my transmitter. All is well.

Good to hear you were able to get it addressed.
2016-12-13
Use props
MaYhEm sMiLeY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9671732 ft
Canada

Yes, got it re routed to the local UPS store near, worked out great on a Friday to start the weekend
2016-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules