Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pro Focus peaking on Android - WHEN???
1642 8 2016-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KiwiJohn
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hi guys,

Well, I've spent a bundle of money with you and I've been watching this forum as lots of people have complained about no auto-focus on X5 etc. My understanding was that Focus peaking was originally only available on iOS. More recently, I understood that you'd now updated Go on Android to give focus peaking.

So, my Focus Wheel finally arrived this morning and NO Focus peaking!

Osmo Pro with X5
Firmware 1.3.0.40
App 3.1.0(9)
Focus Wheel
Sony Xperia E6653, Android 6.0.1 patched to 01-Nov-2016.

I cannot see anything in the app that would enable focus peaking. Please can someone confirm if peaking has been has been released - if not, WHEN because my Osmo Pro is just an expensive paper weight without it.
2016-12-13
Use props
Troubleshooter
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

dude i just went and bought a ipod 6 gen because i just was really let down with whats been happening with Android and this device
2016-12-15
Use props
Feint
New

United States

I've noticed the same problem with my LG G4.  I clicked on it to enable the focus peaking, but couldn't see a difference.  I think it's a bug.  But at least the feature is coming.
2017-1-6
Use props
Henk3771
lvl.1

Netherlands

Troubleshooter Posted at 2016-12-15 15:31
dude i just went and bought a ipod 6 gen because i just was really let down with whats been happening with Android and this device

I asked it DJI by Facebook messenger.
This their answer: "No news about an update yet, but we are aware the our customers wanting this feature. Thanks for bring this to our attention again."
So, if anyone keeps asking for it , they'll make hurry for it.
Keep asking for this feature.
2017-1-20
Use props
Henk3771
lvl.1

Netherlands

I asked it DJI by Facebook messenger.
This their answer: "No news about an update yet, but we are aware the our customers wanting this feature. Thanks for bring this to our attention again."
So, if anyone keeps asking for it , they'll make hurry for it.
2017-1-20
Use props
alioth
lvl.1
United States

I have put my Osmo Pro to sale on Ebay due to the focus peaking issue for Android. Bad business for a good tool.
2017-3-10
Use props
Tima_007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1110312 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

2015 - focus peaking on way
2016 - focus peakink on way
2017 - our engeniers are work for this
2018 -
2017-3-11
Use props
skpManiac
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1092589 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am really disappointed with DJI and their total lack of development on the Android Apps - seems they are working only with Apple, my Osmo mobile is useless using my S7 Edge!
2017-3-11
Use props
Skint
lvl.1
New Zealand

And yet there own Crystal Sky device runs Android...
2017-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules