Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mac Assistant software issues
9660 15 2014-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidp
New

United States

Hi

I cannot get my assistant software to work on Mac, the software never sees the controller when the USB is connected. I have tried all forms of error checking, new cables, new ports, even a different computer.
I also can't seem to register my Naza-V2 and this may be part of the issue.
I have the serial number off the side of the controller and the SN from the IOS assistant I have tried registering both of these and not had any luck. On the DJI site when I put in either numebr I get the following "Your input does not meet the requirements."
When I input the 32 character SN into the assistant software and click enter I get nothing.

2014-10-4
Use props
peteroudenes
lvl.1

Netherlands

I had same problem and for me it was a "stupid" mistake. I downloaded the RC Software. There are 2 assistant software. 1) for the phantom and 2) for the remote control.
2014-10-4
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

You are powering your Naza correct?  USB power is not sufficient to allow for the connection.  Also check that the LED and GPS are connected to the correct ports on the Naza that will also cause the issue that you describe.
2014-10-8
Use props
josephbobowicz
Second Officer

United Kingdom

I am running OSX version 10.9.5 on my MAC and have had no problems whatsoever.
2014-10-8
Use props
davidp
New

United States

Yes, I am running the power correctly and craft flies and functions properly. It is not a new controller. I have been flying it for sometime and set it up originally with the iOS app. That runs fine but no matter what I do it will not see the mac software.
2014-10-18
Use props
hiks1969
New
Hong Kong

hi Guys, just want ask do i need to update my Phantom software but all seems to be fine.... im thinking moving switching Mac assistant software from a PC set up.. please advice  i appreciate your feedbacks

cheers eric p
2014-11-7
Use props
Perryvision
New

United States

To stay up-to-date, I occasionally check for software updates for my PV2+. I found the new app for my MAC to run the assistant software. Stupidly, I deleted the old app before downloading the new app. My Macbook Pro is running OS 10.8.5. After downloading V3.6 and having it crash, I notice that it runs on 10.9 only. Not only have I consciously avoided Yosemite, I now can't find and replace the Assistant Software I WAS using! Any ideas>
HELP!!!!

Robert
2014-11-8
Use props
shanedealmeida
New

United Kingdom

I have recently purchased my Ronin and was interested in using the Mac Application but ran into the same issue Perryvision has.

I am also running OSX 10.8.5 and do not wish to update to Yosemite (main reason is that my old iMac could not handle it properly) so if anyone has or could guide me in the right direction to get the older version of the Assistant application for Mac. I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,
- Shane
2014-12-10
Use props
richardyockney
New

United Kingdom

hi all,
    i seem to be having the same problem as people above just got the vision 2 and can't connect the controller to my laptop every thing is powered up correctly yet the mac doesn't pic up the remote
2014-12-23
Use props
isaiahbrock7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98934 ft
United States

You can try using the DJI Assistant App on your smart phone!
2015-1-13
Use props
zeropoleski.gma
New
United States

Hey DavidP,
   Have you had any success yet in your endeavor? I, too, am having a similar problem. I installed the Naza-M lite on my scratch-build quad, downloaded the M-lite software (Macbook OSX 10.10.1) and tried to calibrate my controls but to no avail. My power was correct, as was the wiring. All lights indicated that I was hooked up correctly but, still, when I operated the sticks on my Tx (Futaba T6J) there was no accompanying movement of the sliders on the software, indicating that there was zero communication.  I've searched both the internet and the Forum for an answer but, again, to no avail. I'm new to all of this, but am no dummy. I am finding the process both frustrating and confusing, wondering if I've wasted my money, and would really appreciate some help. You would think, after looking at DJI's slick ads, that their products would operate as slickly. I'm finding that this is not the case. COULD DJI, ITSELF, PLEASE HELP ME?

DJI, any comment?

Flightless in Seattle
quad two.JPG
2015-1-31
Use props
ChristoHD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21818 ft
United States

Can you connect the remote controller directly to the Mac (OS 10.10.2 Yosemite) via USB? Or do you have connect through the Phantom?

Phantom to Mac, seems all is good.

Controller to Mac, DJI software does not recognize the controller.

Anyone shed some light on this? Thanks!
2015-2-12
Use props
willie
New

South Africa

I have a F55O Flamewheel and running OSX 10.9.5 and i DOWNLOADED the mac software from the Dji site and i can't connect via the usb cable. Th battery is plugged into the drone and the light for the usb comes on but nothing LED Module.jpg F550.jpg Ihave the NAZA M lite flight controller with the new software update to v2
2015-4-11
Use props
willie
New

South Africa

josephbobowicz@ Posted at 2014-10-9 00:28
I am running OSX version 10.9.5 on my MAC and have had no problems whatsoever.

I am also running 10.9.5 and have the F550 and still nothing.see my post
2015-4-12
Use props
brian_han1788
New

Malaysia

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-10-8 22:58
You are powering your Naza correct?  USB power is not sufficient to allow for the connection.  Also  ...

i need to update the imu..if not my ronin can't work.....next week i got shooting...
2015-9-19
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I will have a Ronin M on Tuesday,  I will then be able to test with a LB2.  I will be using a Windows Assistant for this test.
2015-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules