Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Issues/Aliasing
930 2 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Whoreable
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

I have a problem with my Mavic, just noticed it today because Ive been flying in the dark and not reviewing my videos.

I get terrible wobbly distorted video in trees or buildings or power lines or cars, not on every one but its noticable. My gimbal is mounted correctly, checked the DJI video.

I calibrated the Mavic after reviewing the video, I noticed it made a sound during the calibration like gears for 1 second, I did 3 more calibrations and I never heard a sound again so maybe it fixed itself. I will try to update tomorrow but I know other people are getting this Jello-vibration in 1080 60fps Im using 4k 30fps
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please upload some original video files to drobox and send me the link?
And please make a short video of the sound during the calibration.
I'll help to check it.
2016-12-15
Use props
Whoreable
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

Today I flew with the Gimbal Cover on, it was also slightly warmer about 5F. There was some minor jello in the straight areas of Items or objects but nothing like yesterday. I think this could be a Firmware Issue because pressing Reset Camera in the Camera Dialog box fixed this to about 90%
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules