Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller won't connect (solved)
21641 4 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
C-123 & C-130 G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7962966 ft
United States

Any suggestions on this one? I had a couple really team flights this afternoon and this evening cannot get the controller to connect to the aircraft. Its screen just says connecting without connecting and the aircraft does this usual yellow flashing light. All the units are properly charged, They worked just fine today and Have had no bumps or bruises since the last flight and I do appreciate suggestions.
Never had this problem with my phantoms or inspire.

Thanks
===============all set===================wi-fi/rc switch set wrong. correct now.
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, you could tried to relink RC to aircraft.
Here is the video tutorial for your reference.

2016-12-15
Use props
C-123 & C-130 G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7962966 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-15 20:30
Hello, you could tried to relink RC to aircraft.
Here is the video tutorial for your reference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52F4hlR4MA&t=2s

All set. Completely my error as I bump aside the wi-Fi control when I popped out the microSD card. Setting it back in position I haven't pressed it far enough into the RC Setting and it was still set for wi-Fi which is why the controller would not connect. Thanks for getting back to me
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

C-123 & C-130 G Posted at 2016-12-16 11:33
All set. Completely my error as I bump aside the wi-Fi control when I popped out the microSD card. Setting it back in position I haven't pressed it far enough into the RC Setting and it was still set for wi-Fi which is why the controller would not connect. Thanks for getting back to me

Glad to hear that you figure it out.
Enjoy your flight. :-)
2016-12-15
Use props
Stemiko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115 ft
Brazil

Make sure your Mavic's Wi-fi/RC switch is in the RC position.  Mine had slipped out of place, and it was easy not to notice.
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules