Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why A2 controller and iOSD on Can1 ???
1938 3 2015-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
project41.me
lvl.3

United Kingdom

So i have just found out htat the mini iOSD unit is not compatiable with the A2 flight controller which is a pain as all i want is the display information and not the camera switching function that the Mk II has.

sure enough connect the mini iOSD to can bus 1 and it does not show data feeds, however if you attach it to can bus 2 it shows all the data i need.

has anyone tried this and flown it ???? so why to we have to attach  all of our devices to can bus 1, ok so can bus 2 has the PMU on it but in the manual it also shows that the 2.4g data link also goes onto it (page 8 of the quick start guide 1.2)

finally if you look at the cable supplied with the 2.4g datalink unit you will see that this is a standard can bus cable and not the thin one that you will require to fit the datalink unit into the spare port on the PMU unit as show in thier manual, this would mean you will have to fit a can bus hub out of the PMU and fit the bluetooth led and 2.4gig data link to this to make it work, surely this cant be right, failing that you will have to fit the dalalink unit to canbus 1 which will mean the manual is wrong.

Can anyone answer this question for me
2015-2-12
Use props
knarfboy
First Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The mini IOSD is not for the A2. For the A2 you need the iOSD Mark II only.
2015-2-12
Use props
project41.me
lvl.3

United Kingdom

try answering the question or not bothering…. guess you did it to add another 2 points to your rating.
did you read the question ???? guess not
2015-2-12
Use props
DJI-Autumn
First Officer

Hong Kong

You can only use CAN2 to make 2.4G datalink work. If you connect it to CAN1 the FC won't send command to it via CAN1.
I connect my 2.4G datalink to PMU CAN port and it works. Make sure you use a correct cable then post a comparison photo pls!
2015-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules