963 1 2016-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mandrake981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2563599 ft
United States

Hey guys,

I ordered a DJI Phantom 4 Pro with display, extra batteries, filters, etc. on Nov. 29th, 2016. As of yesterday I started trying to get through to DJI support to find out when I can expect this shipment (as I have plans to go out of town for the holidays). I tried multiple times yesterday through Chat (where the tech would tell me they're going to check on the order, and then the chat window either grey's out or I just stop getting any responses whatsoever). I tried again this morning, and was able to speak to a tech that checked on it for me, and said the order was slated to go out the first week of January. I was just curious why the website states approximately two weeks to ship, and then while there's no updated info (DJI doesn't send an email, call, or anything else), they have delayed the shipment and just assumed that no information would be the best way to go. The drone I purchased was on the lighter end of the scale (my order total was only close to $3K), but that seems like enough to at least warrant an email if they're going to delay the transaction until they can finally get around to it. I have read more than enough reviews so far (after the fact) that lends credence to this being a standard way of operation for DJI, but that's just a tad insane. While I understand that you've already got our money, I would think that an email update on when and why would warrant customers at least feeling like they haven't been ripped off. It's not an outlandish request - it's the bare minimum for customer retention in just about any market...
2016-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused, and we concern much about that. Your case has been escalated, our support will send you an e-mail for a further explaination.
We've checked your order, unluckily, we're not sure about the exact shipping date at this moment, while you will get an e-mail once it's shipped out.
Thanks again for your support!
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules