DJI seems to refuse to cancel my Mavic order - please help!!!
714 4 2016-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbb4c0813
lvl.1
Switzerland

Dear drone pilots and DJI staff

After realising that I won't get my Mavic before going on holiday I wrote to DJI to cancel my order. I did exactly as DJI-Ken suggested in this forum by writing to onlinesales@dji.com using the mail address of my DJI account. I did this on 9th of November.

Surprisingly only 2 days later, on the 11th of November, I received a reply asking for confirmation and a reason why I wanted to cancel my order.

I immediately confirmed and explained that I ordered the Mavic for taking with me on a 4 week holiday trip starting in mid November and that I now have no use for the Mavic when I get it somewhen in December (especially because it's winter where I live and the Mavic is not certified to fly at low temperatures).

That was now more than a month ago! Since then I have not heard anything, nor did I get my money back, nor has a Mavic been shipped. My order is still in status "Pay Confirmed".

Any advice what I should do and how I get my money back??
Can somebody from DJI please look into this? The number of my support request is 302303

thanks & regards,
Simon

2016-12-16
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

How did you pay?
2016-12-16
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I'll report this issue immediately.  It will be helpful if you can click the "Reply" button and tell me your order number.
2016-12-16
Use props
fansbb4c0813
lvl.1
Switzerland

My order number is 041111485044

I paid with credit card. I know that some people could get their credit card company to charge back the money, but afaik that is only possible within 30 days after receiving the credit card bill.
2016-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansbb4c0813 Posted at 2016-12-17 21:04
My order number is 041111485044

I paid with credit card. I know that some people could get their credit card company to charge back the money, but afaik that is only possible within 30 days after receiving the credit card bill.

Hello, I have checked your order with our Pre-sales team.
Your payment will be refunded next week.
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules