Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best Buy Pre-Order
2587 12 2016-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

Can someone from DJI please let me know when I will get my pre-order from Best Buy on September 28th? My order status now has no delivery date?
Please let me know.
2016-12-16
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

I don't know about BestBuy, but my vender (on eBay) says it has now moved to January for delivery. He did however offer me a Phantom 4 for the same price if I didn't want to wait. Or a complete refund. I replied I'd keep waiting, but if he wants to, he can send me an extra Mavic battery.
2016-12-16
Use props
FPVJunkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66421 ft
United States

Wow, that's so crappy that you are still waiting! Not to rub salt on your wounds, but I ordered direct from DJI on 10/27 and just got shipment notifications yesterday. That's crazy that such a huge retailer hasn't received any yet.
2016-12-16
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

FPVJunkie Posted at 2016-12-17 05:12
Wow, that's so crappy that you are still waiting! Not to rub salt on your wounds, but I ordered direct from DJI on 10/27 and just got shipment notifications yesterday. That's crazy that such a huge retailer hasn't received any yet.

It is really wrong and annoying that a retailer like Best Buy is not getting any Mavics, but smaller businesses like drone nerds is able to get 25. Apple was given some to just sell and so on. No one from DJI has answered me or offered any explanation. They hide behind their screens and cut and paste cookie cutter responses. This isnt about a delay in shipping anymore, this is about frist come first serve pre-orders that are not filled and about a company being accountable.
So I am asking nicely DJI, when is my pre-order from Best Buy going to ship? If it does not ship on December 31st, waht are you going to do for me?
Untitled-1.jpg
2016-12-16
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

Jake Phantom 3  Posted at 2016-12-17 05:08
I don't know about BestBuy, but my vender (on eBay) says it has now moved to January for delivery. He did however offer me a Phantom 4 for the same price if I didn't want to wait. Or a complete refund. I replied I'd keep waiting, but if he wants to, he can send me an extra Mavic battery.

I hope he want to send you an extra battery.
2016-12-16
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

70challenger Posted at 2016-12-16 17:37
It is really wrong and annoying that a retailer like Best Buy is not getting any Mavics, but smaller businesses like drone nerds is able to get 25. Apple was given some to just sell and so on. No one from DJI has answered me or offered any explanation. They hide behind their screens and cut and paste cookie cutter responses. This isnt about a delay in shipping anymore, this is about frist come first serve pre-orders that are not filled and about a company being accountable.
So I am asking nicely DJI, when is my pre-order from Best Buy going to ship? If it does not ship on December 31st, waht are you going to do for me?

I doubt DJI will be able to answer when you will get your order from a vendor.
2016-12-16
Use props
fans7a4f4108
lvl.1

United States

I just ordered mine and it says i will get it on wednesday (12-21)
2016-12-16
Use props
tivoboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9984 ft
United States

seems that bestbuy has stock NOW and shipping for delivery 12/21... so not sure anyone with a pre-order would still be waiting. Anyway, if you are still looking go NOW and order
2016-12-16
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

tivoboy Posted at 2016-12-16 20:23
seems that bestbuy has stock NOW and shipping for delivery 12/21... so not sure anyone with a pre-order would still be waiting. Anyway, if you are still looking go NOW and order

Where do you see that at?  I just looked at Best Buy online and it shows sold out
2016-12-16
Use props
Smalltowncanuck
lvl.1

Canada

Best buy CANADA has not shipped a single dji mavic. I also have a pre-order from Sept 28. I have had 2 customer service (including one supervisor) confirm to me that best buy canada DOES have stock but they are not being permitted to release it.

I was able to get Best Buy to give me an additional 10% off my pre-order so the total discount is 20% which mitigates it but really they need to be honest and say exactly what the issue is
2016-12-16
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

Smalltowncanuck Posted at 2016-12-17 14:31
Best buy CANADA has not shipped a single dji mavic. I also have a pre-order from Sept 28. I have had 2 customer service (including one supervisor) confirm to me that best buy canada DOES have stock but they are not being permitted to release it.

I was able to get Best Buy to give me an additional 10% off my pre-order so the total discount is 20% which mitigates it but really they need to be honest and say exactly what the issue is

Best Buy would not give me an extra 10% off my order and said it would go below their cost. I refered to this post and still got nothing.
2016-12-17
Use props
elborikuaSOMD
lvl.1

United States

Ordered yesterday on best buy. Shipped today. Receiving on wednesday
2016-12-17
Use props
tivoboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9984 ft
United States