Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
new phantom 4 owner
614 3 2016-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Vaping wolf
lvl.1
United States

made the purchase and now the wait.
upgrading from my upair ONE 2K

2016-12-16
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's a great machine, the waiting time will fly if you read through the manual a couple of times, make sure you are familiar with all

Particularly the RTH section.

Set up a check list , understand the calibration procedures (Sensors, IMU, Gimbal, Compass & Control Sticks).

Get into a big open space for your flights, and practice the various functions within your sight so that you understand how they work. Better now than when it disappears from sight one day.
2016-12-16
Use props
The Vaping wolf
lvl.1
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2016-12-16 16:31
It's a great machine, the waiting time will fly if you read through the manual a couple of times, make sure you are familiar with all

Particularly the RTH section.

lol, been doing that since it was released earlier this year. just been torn between the p3 pro or p4 .... almost waited to get the p4 pro but
2016-12-16
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Vaping wolf Posted at 2016-12-16 22:44
lol, been doing that since it was released earlier this year. just been torn between the p3 pro or p4 .... almost waited to get the p4 pro but

I would like the P4P (nice camera)but my P4 has yet to earn it's keep in terms of usage, you'll get some great video, but will need some ND filters to get the best of it.

Exciting times, but seriously read some of the crash posts, many are avoidable with care. It's a great piece of kit, but if anything were to go wrong, it drops, Mr Newton got it right
2016-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules