Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best Buy
1117 11 2016-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Island
lvl.2
United States

They are back in stock on Best Buy website, go go go
2016-12-16
Use props
fans7a4f4108
lvl.1

United States

I managed to snag one a few hours ago. Said its shipping on the 21st(Christmas Miracle!) we'll see i guess
2016-12-16
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Just ordered.  Tuesday 12/20 delivery.  This costs me extra, but oh well it beats Jan/Feb delivery!
2016-12-16
Use props
Island
lvl.2
United States

Sold out again, Keep checking back !
2016-12-16
Use props
Incident
lvl.1

United States

According to their website, an order placed now will ship and arrive for Dec. 21st.
2016-12-16
Use props
Babbster
lvl.1

United States

Just ordered 30 minutes ago ( 12-16 11pm ) for 12-20 delivery ( hope that's true ). Processing went to Preparing very quick as well as my card charged. Now I guess I can cancel my order that has been dormant for ever.
I kept checking the best buy website when I saw this thread last night, 1st few times it stated "out of stock", then an hour later I went back and showed in stock.

2016-12-16
Use props
Babbster
lvl.1

United States

Update: Shipped, woke up with a tracking number this morning!
2016-12-17
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

Babbster Posted at 2016-12-17 01:22
Just ordered 30 minutes ago ( 12-16 11pm ) for 12-20 delivery ( hope that's true ). Processing went to Preparing very quick as well as my card charged. Now I guess I can cancel my order that has been dormant for ever.
I kept checking the best buy website when I saw this thread last night, 1st few times it stated "out of stock", then an hour later I went back and showed in stock.

your kidding me.....I checked 10 minutes after it was posted that they were in stock and it showed sold out. So your saying it later popped up in stock again and you ordered one...man, I have the worst luck!
2016-12-17
Use props
elborikuaSOMD
lvl.1

United States

Tracking number received! Ordered yesterday.  Arrives Wednesday.
2016-12-17
Use props
Babbster
lvl.1

United States

Heavysledz Posted at 2016-12-17 12:51
your kidding me.....I checked 10 minutes after it was posted that they were in stock and it showed sold out. So your saying it later popped up in stock again and you ordered one...man, I have the worst luck!

Crazy right? I just can't figure this whole supply and demand situation out. Pre-orderd mid Oct...nothing.

Then last night, reading through the forum, seeing others having success, kept checking. I was still leery when it popped up available. I usually fall in that category of having the worst luck..so there is hope
2016-12-17
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Best buy website switched from "sold out" to "coming soon"  I ran into this with an apple product.  Stock shows up around the clock - one minute sold out, next preorder, then in stock.  I setup an in stock alert and never received anything.  Luckily I saw a post on another forum and checked - said sold out, two hours later in stock and successfully ordered.  Received a UPS tracking number a bit ago.

I feel bad for the people that preordered and are still waiting from DJI.  I had that with an OSMO I ordered.  Ordered directly first day and people with order numbers after me posting they received them.....

Oh well, hope it is actually a Mavic in whatever BB shipped me today.
2016-12-17
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

can't be mad at anyone for being in the right place at the right time.....just wish I was one of the lucky ones {:4_142:}
2016-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules