DNG / RAW Pixel Issue
764 6 2016-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scott's P3 4K
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5948 ft
France

I have just purchased the P3 4K for some photography projects i am working on. The drone is brilliant in the air, but unfortunately i am having an issue with the DNG raw format ONLY.
The DNG cleaner has not helped & neither has Pshop CC 2015/2017 with updated (& backdated) Camera Raw updates etc.

This appears to be an ongoing problem for quite sometime now, is this true for anyone else, or is there a fix?

I've attached a photo of the DNG pixels problem.

Any ideas would be much appreciated

Thanks
dng pixels.jpg
2016-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Would you please upload an original picture directly from SD card to dropbox and provide us the link?
Please do not edit it.
2016-12-18
Use props
Scott's P3 4K
lvl.1
France

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-18 12:40
Would you please upload an original picture directly from SD card to dropbox and provide us the link?
Please do not edit it.

Thanks for responding, here's 4 pics taken over two different days & different exposures. They pixel marks are all in exactly the same place & the same colour.

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... alhseDQ?usp=sharing

hope you can help

Cheers
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Scott's P3 4K Posted at 2016-12-19 01:23
Thanks for responding, here's 4 pics taken over two different days & different exposures. They pixel marks are all in exactly the same place & the same colour.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6s7FfvamoXmSU5vdl9DalhseDQ?usp=sharing

The original pictures have been evaluated, it needs to be sent in for further test.
Would you please send e-mail to support.eu@dji.com to ask them to create a case for you, then send it in?
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-12-20
Use props
Scott's P3 4K
lvl.1
France

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-20 11:37
The original pictures have been evaluated, it needs to be sent in for further test.
Would you please send e-mail to  to ask them to create a case for you, then send it in?
Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for sorting this out for me so quickly. If there is a problem immediately from opening, FNAC the place I purchased it, said they would replace the unit...No arguments. I will try this tomorrow & if no joy, I will email as you proposed.
Thanks again
2016-12-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Scott's P3 4K Posted at 2016-12-21 06:42
Thanks for sorting this out for me so quickly. If there is a problem immediately from opening, FNAC the place I purchased it, said they would replace the unit...No arguments. I will try this tomorrow & if no joy, I will email as you proposed.
Thanks again

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused, please have a test and check again, hope everything is fine.
2016-12-21
Use props
Bastor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 885902 ft
Germany

Hello I can't use the cleaner any more. The dng file isinvalid. Got ap3p. I haven't idea
2017-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules