Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Charging Hub (Advanced, model: M1CH-P)
2612 7 2016-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heavysledz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

Does anyone know when this will be available to purchase? looks like when combined with the Phantom 4 charger, the charge times are over twice a s fast.

Charge Time* (Four Batteries)

Mavic Charging Hub: M1CH-S
5 hr 10 min (Mavic Charger)
4 hr (Mavic Car Charger)
Mavic Charging Hub (Advanced): M1CH-P

4 hr 10 min (Mavic Charger)
3 hr 15 min (Mavic Car Charger)
2 hr 30 min (Phantom 4 Charger / Car Charger)

2016-12-17
Use props
Heavysledz
Second Officer
United States

Looks like I answered my own question....

http://forum.dji.com/thread-74433-1-1.html
2016-12-17
Use props
dv8ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 360322 ft
  • >>>
United States

i remember DJI mentioning this glad I'm going to stick with my flyless build. i don't care for the provided bag in the combo.
2016-12-17
Use props
Heavysledz
Second Officer
United States

Definitely something to consider when buying even though the amount saved on the Fly More Combo is more than the cost of the bag
2016-12-17
Use props
Jeromeo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103369 ft
Australia

Yes but with combo you have 2 chargers so you can charge 2 batteries simultaneously.
2016-12-18
Use props
Heavysledz
Second Officer
United States

I may end up buying this instead since all of the charging technology is located within the battery itself and all you are providing is a constant power source. Several folks over on another forum specifically for the Mavic have purchased it and said it works great....

Hobby Signal 5 in1 Battery Parallel Charger USB Charger RC Smartphone Charger for DJI MAVIC PRO Drone

2016-12-18
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.4

United States

Heavysledz Posted at 2016-12-19 02:05
I may end up buying this instead since all of the charging technology is located within the battery itself and all you are providing is a constant power source. Several folks over on another forum specifically for the Mavic have purchased it and said it works great....

Hobby Signal 5 in1 Battery Parallel Charger USB Charger RC Smartphone Charger for DJI MAVIC PRO Drone

That looks like a great product, however I would worry about long term charging reliability with a third party charger like that though.
2016-12-18
Use props
Heavysledz
Second Officer
United States

I would have thought the same thing but the charging technology is located in the battery itself. This charger simply supplies a constant 13.06VDC @5amps to each battery. The battery controls the charge rate and stops the charging when it is fully charged. I believe the same company makes these for the Phantom series batteries and have read a lot of positive feedback on them so would expect the same for the Mavic. The Mavic charger (single battery) provides the same output voltage and amperage as this charger so not sure how it would be any more dangerous to use this vs. the DJI charger.

Either way, it looks like as the Mavic matures, there will be more and more aftermarket products available for the consumer.
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules