Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
will flying higher help with interference problem
522 3 2016-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orlando_Jeff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49147 ft
United States

With the new firmware update on my P3S,I get tons of strong interference messages coming up on the go app. Will flying higher help with that problem or does it not matter. I've been using my Litchi app more than the go app lately. It seems to work better as far as interference, video and range. Don't know why though...

2016-12-17
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

It will help with range but if the RC is receiving the interference that won't matter but try relinking it a couple of times. That seemed to help me a little bit.

I got lichi for Thanksgiving it was 50% off on my first flight with it I noticed it until I found out even DJI go was having the same issue once I relinked it stoped
2016-12-17
Use props
WilliamM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Also try loading the Go app last, after all equipment is power up first. It helped me with these messages.
2016-12-17
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

I get this all the time with firmware 1.7.9 and nothing makes any difference if in an urban area. I ignore the interference message as lots of others have told me to do but I do keep an eye on RC weak and loss signal and have to move the aerial a lot more that on older firmware.
2016-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules