Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Whats wrong with my propeller?
2030 14 2016-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
POLARMONKEY

United States

The bottom Left propeller is not balanced? I put on my spare and it does the same thing. (I added a picture but i'm not sure if it uploaded properly)
unnamed.jpg

Bottom Left Propeller

Bottom Left Propeller
2016-12-18
Use props
POLARMONKEY

United States

Also the bottom/ back right propeller is doing the same thing but not as bad
2016-12-18
Use props
Kep1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 255984 ft
China

Did you turn the motors on yet? It should balance itself out
2016-12-18
Use props
Crusader
lvl.1

Netherlands

POLARMONKEY Posted at 2016-12-18 09:45
Also the bottom/ back right propeller is doing the same thing but not as bad

I take it you mean the props end this way when the Mavic is shut down? Looks normal to me, not all hinges of every prop may be equally "loose".
If  the Mavic hovers steady in flight, i'd say no problemo!
2016-12-18
Use props
Maveric
lvl.4
Flight distance : 377244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I see absolutely nothing wrong with those photos. Looks entirely normal to me.
2016-12-18
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.4

United States

Looks fine. I wouldn't worry about it unless you see vibrations in the footage while flying.
2016-12-18
Use props
fans269844c5
lvl.1

United States

Anyone know where I can purchase new propellers for my Mavic Pro?

Not a forever wait time tho!
2016-12-18
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

One set of props that came with mavic were slightly off too. Think it's that box it comes in. The mavic is sitting on those bottom props. Just a guess, doesn't seem like it should matter.

But I bought a set from the apple store and they were perfect. I noticed with the old props she would stay in place but it looked funny cause always compensating. So, see the drone dipping left and right to stay in one spot. New props it's like a table, no more awkward hovering. It made a difference with mine at least.
2016-12-18
Use props
POLARMONKEY

United States

thehippoz Posted at 2016-12-18 07:55
One set of props that came with mavic were slightly off too. Think it's that box it comes in. The mavic is sitting on those bottom props. Just a guess, doesn't seem like it should matter.

But I bought a set from the apple store and they were perfect. I noticed with the old props she would stay in place but it looked funny cause always compensating. So, see the drone dipping left and right to stay in one spot. New props it's like a table, no more awkward hovering. It made a difference with mine at least.

Yes this is the same problem I am having, I got new propellers on the way. My mavic would hover in a circular motion and would not sit still. Also with full stick forward it would pull to the right.
2016-12-18
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.4

United States

fans269844c5 Posted at 2016-12-18 08:53
Anyone know where I can purchase new propellers for my Mavic Pro?

Not a forever wait time tho!

Most Apple Stores have them in stock...
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

POLARMONKEY Posted at 2016-12-19 03:12
Yes this is the same problem I am having, I got new propellers on the way. My mavic would hover in a circular motion and would not sit still. Also with full stick forward it would pull to the right.

According to your pictures, the propellers seem like normal.
Did you update the firmware to latest version?
Have you tried to calibrate the RC?
2016-12-18
Use props
POLARMONKEY

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-18 19:13
According to your pictures, the propellers seem like normal.
Did you update the firmware to latest version?
Have you tried to calibrate the RC?

DJI Mindy, I'm beginning to think this was operator error. I was flying the mavic in our gravel pit next to our steel sided shop at night time so I can see through the windows who was in there. I bet the building threw off the compass. Anyway i just flew the drone again today in a new area and those symptoms went away. However someone thought it would be funny to shoot a lazer pointer at my drone which was on my property, so I panned my camera down and landed. Are lazer pointers harmful?
2016-12-18
Use props
POLARMONKEY

United States

POLARMONKEY Posted at 2016-12-18 22:14
DJI Mindy, I'm beginning to think this was operator error. I was flying the mavic in our gravel pit next to our steel sided shop at night time so I can see through the windows who was in there. I bet the building threw off the compass. Anyway i just flew the drone again today in a new area and those symptoms went away. However someone thought it would be funny to shoot a lazer pointer at my drone which was on my property, so I panned my camera down and landed. Are lazer pointers harmful?

Also I believe i updated firmware on december 11, I have not re-calibrated the R/C. The bird seems to be as good as new!
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

POLARMONKEY Posted at 2016-12-19 15:14

Thank you for your update and Lazer pointer is not harmful.
2016-12-19
Use props
Griffith
First Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Unless it's attached to a ballistic device :-)
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules