Crashed Mavic`s light is flashing YELLOW - reconnect NOT possible
1037 3 2016-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kkimac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315906 ft
South Korea

well, the end of a very long story is - I have a Mavic that is pretty much broken (gimbel, camera, one arm, some other dents). I can still power it on, but I can neither connect it with the DJI Assistant 2 nor the remote in order to "complete" my flight logs......(was a loss of connnection with a failed RTH crashing into a building)
Any ideas how to connect. (have followed the tutorials for DJI on the web for the controlller and the assistant 2). Wifi is unfortuntatle NOT working anymore, as this could have been an idea.....
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for your crash,kkimac.
You cannot connect the aircraft with RC is probably the hardware issue.
I'd suggest you to send it in for fixing.
2016-12-18
Use props
kkimac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315906 ft
South Korea

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-19 15:13
Sorry for your crash,kkimac.
You cannot connect the aircraft with RC is probably the hardware issue.
I'd suggest you to send it in for fixing.

Thank you Mindy, I am waiting for an answer from Fannie from the DJI support team (contacted her by email) and Bobby from the DJI care refresh team told me he would escalate this issue to the HQ, as this is indeed a "long story" which turns out to be so unique that there is no standard solution.

Well, at least it is good to know that this rather a hardware issue than myself not knowing how to do the connect which is explained pretty straight forward in the DJI tutorial video...

thank you anyways...
2016-12-19
Use props
NorthernLife
lvl.1

Canada

I also crashed my mavic, I was flying in active track following my truck and it lost connection started to fly to the side of my truck and then straight for the truck. It suddenly went backwards and then into a few trees. It was working when I got to it still recording still connected to remote. I got home to check it out and now the remote just says connecting and a fast flashing yellow. I tried to bind it several times and no go. The light next to the bind button doesn't light up either.
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules