Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Naza M V2 tilt gain
1426 1 2015-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dito
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142464 ft
United States

I am trying to slow down the pitch reaction on my camera tilt. On the Phantom software there is a setting for tilt gain (0-100) which I set to 5 so the camera tilts up/down slowly for smooth video. I am trying to do the same with my other rigs with Naza M V2, but the setting in Naza M v2 software assistant has no effect on the craft/camera tilt. Regardless if I put 0, 5, 100, reverse, normal, automatic, or manual, it has no effect (yes, i hit [Enter]) Has anyone been able to fiure this out?

FYI currently using Futaba 8FG, and will most likely have to figure a way to program ratio in radio. (If someone knows how to do that and share, I'd be thankful for any info

2015-2-12
Use props
dito
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142464 ft
United States

for anyone interested, here is the solution (youtube video). i had to change function 3 to "throttle" after doing the steps he describes. when doing your calibration in assistant software for x1, be sure to allow the "servo" to go from -100 to +100. I used the servo menu to verify it traveled the entire way.
2015-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules