Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
One Day Shipping - NOT
1884 4 2016-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6fd0fc51
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13875 ft
United States

I find it interesting that DJI says "one day shipping once payment is approved" - I ordered a P4 on 12/14 - payment was approved on 12/15 and per fedex tracking it will arrive on 12/21 - that's not how I would interpret or define "one day shipping" - now if DJI considers fedex putting a label on the package the following day one day shipping I stand corrected - Amazon understands the definition of one day shipping - just sayin'
2016-12-18
Use props
trance728-
First Officer
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

They probably mean that it'll ship within one day of the payment processing.
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

That means the aircraft will be shipped out within one business day after the payment is approved.
Sorry for the confusion.
2016-12-19
Use props
fans71c0105c
New

United States

same here I ordered accesories for P3 pro they say after two of processing they need another 5 days
2017-1-5
Use props
Hoomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 231394 ft
United States

My wife works for a small company that sells fire performance equipment (like for the fire dancers you see at luaus and such). They run into the same issue with conveying the definition of shipping dates. They had one person place an order in the morning, and were told the items were in stock and would ship that day. The customer thought that meant she would have her order delivered that afternoon, from Tucson to New York.

What customers need to look at is the difference in wording. Same Day or Next Day shipping means the items will SHIP either that day or the next. The word for when something can be expected to arrive is conveyed in "Next Day Delivery." What also needs to be looked at is the cost of Next Day Delivery, which is not under the control of the vendor. USPS, UPS, or FedEx (or any other carrier, for that matter) Next Day Delivery is freakin' expensive, and few customers are willing to pay the shipping costs for that kind of service. A USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope, which is typically 2 Day Delivery (i.e. mail on Monday, arrives on Wednesday) is $23 USD. If you want a package weighing several pounds delivered any distance overnight, you can expect significantly higher shipping rates, and the vendor isn't going to just eat those charges.

Unless you paid an additional $50 - $100 or more for Next Day Delivery, depending on where it's shipping from and to, don't expect to receive it the next day.
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules