1166 2 2015-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

The larger 5700 mAh Batteries are starting to arrive. I ordered 2 from B&H Photo in December of 14 and they arrived today. Their Web Site still states Preorder. Through experience with B&H it takes time to update the Website once Inventory is available. Those that are seeking the larger capacity Batteries may want to place a Preorder, you may receive the Batteries right away? If not you can always cancel. There is a previous Post that states that the prices in Europe have drastically increased. The B&H prices are still the same as the inital prices, no increase at all.
2015-2-12
Use props
NomadicFlight
lvl.1

United States

It seems like the prices in the US and US affiliated sites are the same. I checked most websites.
Also, the pre-order shipment time is irrelevant to you receiving yours in the mail. They might still have delays for new order, but old orders might have just been shipped out and delivered.
2015-2-12
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

NomadicFlight Posted at 2015-2-13 06:30
It seems like the prices in the US and US affiliated sites are the same. I checked most websites.
A ...

Very well could be? There was a Post earlier that stated the prices went up dramitically.
2015-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules