RTH visual system?
688 4 2016-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jJtLr4JKQgOd
New

United States

Hi, I've only performed a few test flights with the mavic trying to learn everything. I only take off when I have a solid GPS signal and a home point has been recorded. I've noticed on several occasions when testing the accuracy of the RTH function that I get a prompt saying "exited downward  visual system". I thought that was intended to stay on or perhaps I'm supposed to enable that somewhere. Any advice is appreciated.
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello jJtLr4JKQgOd, the Downward Vision System is only effective when the aircraft is at altitudes of 0.3 to 13 meters.  
What's the altitude when you get the prompt?
2016-12-19
Use props
jJtLr4JKQgOd
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-19 01:17
Hello jJtLr4JKQgOd, the Downward Vision System is only effective when the aircraft is at altitudes of 0.3 to 13 meters.  
What's the altitude when you get the prompt?

I believe that prompt comes up once it's vertically above the homepoint and beginning to descend. My default RTH altitude is 30m so maybe I need to calibrate my vps again?
2016-12-19
Use props
jJtLr4JKQgOd
New

United States

jJtLr4JKQgOd Posted at 2016-12-19 09:58
I believe that prompt comes up once it's vertically above the homepoint and beginning to descend. My default RTH altitude is 30m so maybe I need to calibrate my vps again?

Sorry I just reread what you said. So I guess it makes sense I get that prompt at 30m but it stays until it lands...it doesn't go away once it hits 13m
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jJtLr4JKQgOd Posted at 2016-12-20 02:07
Sorry I just reread what you said. So I guess it makes sense I get that prompt at 30m but it stays until it lands...it doesn't go away once it hits 13m

Could you please provide a screenshot of the error message here?
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules