Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sarge's Mavic video of the beach day at Half Moon Cay Bahamas
1338 11 2016-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sarge43
lvl.3
United States

Great day in the Bahamas last week (14DEC16).   Hope you enjoy the video!
Sarge

2016-12-18
Use props
Island
lvl.3
United States

Okay time to book a trip to the BahamasNice video, bit long but such a beautiful place
2016-12-18
Use props
sarge43
lvl.3
United States

Yeah, it's long, but it was hard to find more to cut out of it.    It's a beautiful island.  Have around an hour of footage of different  areas.  Saw another guy there with a Mavic also - looking forward to see his take on it too.
Sarge
2016-12-19
Use props
fanseea76f42
lvl.1
United States

Super nice man.  I love those private Cays, wish I had the mavic when I did my cruise a couple years ago.
2016-12-19
Use props
sarge43
lvl.3
United States

The footage is sharp and clear when I go direct from my computer to the TV, but youtube suggested an auto fix for stabilization and I clicked yes.  Ever since then, the footage in some areas has been soft and fuzzy.  Stayed that way even when I went back to the original settings on youtube.  The Mavic took GREAT video.  Not sure what happened there though. Not a youtube guru.  
Sarge
2016-12-19
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
First Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

sarge43 Posted at 2016-12-19 08:08
Yeah, it's long, but it was hard to find more to cut out of it.    It's a beautiful island.  Have around an hour of footage of different  areas.  Saw another guy there with a Mavic also - looking forward to see his take on it too.
Sarge

Haha, that's awesome!

Are you hand launching or what (because sand)?
2016-12-19
Use props
sarge43
lvl.3
United States

The sand was pretty well packed down closer to, but well in front of the water, so I just landed it there.  No problems.  Perfect flights - no loss of signal or anything of the sort the entire time on the island.  First time that I really felt confident in the connection.  Maybe the updated firmware, maybe the lack of electronics on the island, don't know.  
Thanks!
Sarge
2016-12-19
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Is it just my Mac book Pro lagging or was there some real out of focus clips? otherwise fantastic video congrats.
2016-12-19
Use props
sarge43
lvl.3
United States

Visual Air Posted at 2016-12-19 19:55
Is it just my Mac book Pro lagging or was there some real out of focus clips? otherwise fantastic video congrats.

I don't know what is going on with it.  It's clear when I play the video on my TV (not through youtube), but when I play the youtube version on my computer, sometimes it's crystal clear, other times its fuzzy and such.  Who knows.......  Anyway, glad you enjoyed it!
Sarge
2016-12-19
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Reminds me of the love boat
2016-12-19
Use props
CADDJockey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163934 ft
United States

SWEET!  Sure wish I could take my Mavic Pro on my cruise.
2016-12-19
Use props
sarge43
lvl.3
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2016-12-20 00:59
Reminds me of the love boat

Hey, what happens on the Love Boat, STAYS on the Love Boat........  
Sarge
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules