Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic no image transmission
8475 5 2016-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

Hi,

I need your help , i get my Mavic 4 days ago , the first thing i did when i get it
was, Update the firmware of the controller and the Quad , after that everything was ok i was able to fly take pictures,

but since today i get the error No image transmision  signal  and is showing error air encoder error (08x00000)

i try to refresh the firmware but is not allowing me to do it , i get an error i alredy upload the logs

any idea of what i can do ?

Firmware error

Firmware error

Air eror

Air eror

no image.PNG
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried to restore factory defaults?
And you could try to downgrade the firmware and upgrade it again.
Please let me know if this helps.
2016-12-19
Use props
grozmo
lvl.2
Australia

Remove the SD Card from the Mavic and see if it works. If the video signal works, put the SD Card back in and try again. (there might not be anything wrong with the SD Card but for some reason taking it out and putting it back in has fixed this problem for me in the past)
2016-12-19
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-19 03:36
Have you tried to restore factory defaults?
And you could try to downgrade the firmware and upgrade it again.
Please let me know if this helps.

Hi DJI Mindy

Wowo ( i love the same character Hitgirl nice!)

i did what you told me but nothing all time i get an error , im not sure if its your provider  of SD cards
but i did what Grozmo  advise me to do and it works  after i format the SD card several times
i was able to install the firmware again

i think that this new sd cards that you are sending with the quad are not the best quality ,
it happens to me with my new phantom 3 pro ,  i have to buy new sd card to make it work properly  

seems that im going to have to do the same with the mavic ,  because if i use the one that came with the pro , i get a lot issues

just to let you know guys !
2016-12-19
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

grozmo Posted at 2016-12-19 04:13
Remove the SD Card from the Mavic and see if it works. If the video signal works, put the SD Card back in and try again. (there might not be anything wrong with the SD Card but for some reason taking it out and putting it back in has fixed this problem for me in the past)

Thanks !!!

after i format the SD card some times ( until it gets proper format )  i was able to re install the firmware again
something is wrong with those sd cards

Hey im having compass error a lot of times and it shows in the screen strong magnet interference
but once i move the quad i get GPS again

is this normal ?

2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GTDrone Posted at 2016-12-20 10:45
Hi DJI Mindy

Wowo ( i love the same character Hitgirl  nice!)

Thank you for your update.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules