Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Antenna / landing foot NCore connector colour
1111 2 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansea794e0e
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I really hope somone can help me with a quick question - I’m stuck with a very simple problem

The antenna cables in the landing gear have a black-sheathed or white/grey-sheathed connector for the Ncore.
I have a craft in rebuild with the legs and motors off at the moment. My question is this;

Are both REAR legs the SILVER/GREY connectors and BOTH the fronts BLACK, or is there one grey and one black at each end of the craft?

I had a feeling the connector colour relates to location of that motor 'dot' color (as it was before the red arrows were intoduced on the later quick-release props) but the silver/grey connector seems shorter which made me think maybe both anntenna at the rear are grey.

Any confirmation one way or another would be great.
I'm aware the connections at the Ncore are black = outer, silver/grey = inner, with the inner connections crossing.

Thanks for any assistance you can give and Happy Holidays!
Darren

2016-12-19
Use props
Dobmatt
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

this guy will know for sure:

2016-12-19
Use props
fansea794e0e
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I made contact with Bruce (from the video) who tells me the grey/silver/white ncore antenna connectors are both REAR landing feet/antenna (given away by the fact that the wire length is slightly shorter than the black ones).

This tallies with what somebody else I trust, who parts out Inspires has just told me, so I'm inclined to believe that's the case.

handy to know if you've got the feet and motors off the craft for any reason (I prefer to feed the antenna connection through the arms, rather than leave the cable and solder/desolder the antenna)
2016-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules