Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem in video shooting...
1720 28 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucky Sagoo
New

India

See this 3 pics....
in light area lining or in dark area showing dot's.....

Problem video or pics both ...
plz. tell how to solve..?

IMG_4883.JPG
IMG_4884.JPG
IMG_4885.JPG
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

What's your aircraft model?
When did you notice the issue?
If it happens on all your videos and pictures, I do suggest you send it in for evaluation.
You can get in touch with our support here: http://www.dji.com/support/product
2016-12-20
Use props
Ivan Garcia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3219157 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

I have the Same issue here, but only does on Video, on pics are Perfect.

VIDEO on Over Exposed Areas.
VIDEO on Under Exposed Areas
PHOTO on Over Exposed Areas
PHOTO on Under Exposed Areas
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Ivan Garcia Posted at 2016-12-23 18:08
I have the Same issue here, but only does on Video, on pics are Perfect.

VIDEO on Over Exposed Areas. [view_image]

Can you verify if all your components are up to date with the latest firmware? What mobile device do you use?
2016-12-23
Use props
Double D
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15673 ft
India

Hey Buddy ..I have this exact same problem ...and I've had my drone since august but never faced this issue (or any issue) till date ... I've mailed DJI about it too ..
2016-12-25
Use props
Ivan Garcia
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mexico

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-24 11:07
Can you verify if all your components are up to date with the latest firmware? What mobile device do you use?

Yes, all up to date, i use two different devices, iPhone 6S plus & iPad Mini 3.
2016-12-26
Use props
Ivan Garcia
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mexico

I do a Research and Apparently its the flex... i have to replace it... http://store.dji.com/es/product/ ... flat-cable?vid=4571
2016-12-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Ivan Garcia Posted at 2016-12-27 04:03
I do a Research and Apparently its the flex... i have to replace it... http://store.dji.com/es/product/phantom-4-flexible-gimbal-flat-cable?vid=4571

Do you happen to see any wear or tear on you'r P4's flex cable? Did you notice this after a firmware update, hard landing or moderate/long term storage?
2016-12-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Double D Posted at 2016-12-25 16:27
Hey Buddy ..I have this exact same problem ...and I've had my drone since august but never faced this issue (or any issue) till date ... I've mailed DJI about it too ..

If you could also answer post #8, it would be appreciated.
2016-12-26
Use props
Double D
lvl.1
India

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-27 05:31
If you could also answer post #8, it would be appreciated.

Hey Jamie thank you for replying.... and well i use the drone atleast once a week.. so its not sitting in the box a lot ..if im not using it i do maintenance.i think it did happen after the update ..and nope there isn't any wear or tear on the flex cable. and i do not hard land ..im very careful as i know hard landings over a period of time damage the drone.
2016-12-27
Use props
Double D
lvl.1
India

these are the images
dji 3PM_184.jpg
2016-12-27
Use props
Double D
lvl.1
India

dji pahntom 4 images
dji 1_156.jpg
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

If you haven't already, I would recommend hitting the restore button in the Assistant 2 software to set the unit to factory settings or trying a firmware downgrade since you noticed this after an update. If the issue persists, then you would want to look into a repair service in order to keep the warranty in tact.
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Ivan Garcia Posted at 2016-12-27 04:03
I do a Research and Apparently its the flex... i have to replace it... http://store.dji.com/es/product/phantom-4-flexible-gimbal-flat-cable?vid=4571

Have you also tried a factory reset through the Assistant 2 or downgrading firmware (if you noticed this after an update)? I would recommend having the unit sent in otherwise in order to keep the warranty in tact.
2016-12-27
Use props
Double D
lvl.1
India

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-28 00:52
If you haven't already, I would recommend hitting the restore button in the Assistant 2 software to set the unit to factory settings or trying a firmware downgrade since you noticed this after an update. If the issue persists, then you would want to look into a repair service in order to keep the warranty in tact.

ill do the stated procedures...however if problem still persists ...the Authorised dealers who also happens to be the repair centre ..arent willing to even look at the drone as its not bought from them ( since i got it from Hong Kong) they are called 360 global technologies. They just wouldn't even consider taking the drone in for inspection stating that "since you haven't bought the drone from us we cannot even look at it as we have been  advised from DJI"  and my drone is still in warranty .
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Double D Posted at 2016-12-28 12:39
ill do the stated procedures...however if problem still persists ...the Authorised dealers who also happens to be the repair centre ..arent willing to even look at the drone as its not bought from them ( since i got it from Hong Kong) they are called 360 global technologies. They just wouldn't even consider taking the drone in for inspection stating that "since you haven't bought the drone from us we cannot even look at it as we have been  advised from DJI"  and my drone is still in warranty .

Just to clarify, is 360 Global Technologies the Indian dealer or the Hong Kong Dealer?
2016-12-27
Use props
Double D
lvl.1
India

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-28 11:25
Just to clarify, is 360 Global Technologies the Indian dealer or the Hong Kong Dealer?

360 global is an indian dealer .
2016-12-27
Use props
Double D
lvl.1
India

at the time i got my drone i was unaware that there was a authorised dealer(360 Global technologies) in Mumbai as there we many other non authorised dealers selling the DJI drones ..and i didn't want to get it from any of the non authorised dealers as many hike up the prices ridiculously.
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Double D Posted at 2016-12-28 14:00
at the time i got my drone i was unaware that there was a authorised dealer(360 Global technologies) in Mumbai as there we many other non authorised dealers selling the DJI drones ..and i didn't want to get it from any of the non authorised dealers as many hike up the prices ridiculously.

When you got the unit in Hong Kong, was it at the DJI Flagship Store or did you just purchase it from the DJI Website?
2016-12-27
Use props
Double D
lvl.1
India

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-28 11:47
When you got the unit in Hong Kong, was it at the DJI Flagship Store or did you just purchase it from the DJI Website?

it was a store not from a website
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Double D Posted at 2016-12-28 14:38
it was a store not from a website

Since you got it in China, you would be able to get in contact with support@dji.com in order to look into a warranty service. It may involved having to send it to them, however, in order to use the warranty.
2016-12-28
Use props
Double D
lvl.1
India

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-29 01:02
Since you got it in China, you would be able to get in contact with  in order to look into a warranty service. It may involved having to send it to them, however, in order to use the warranty.

See Jamie that's the problem... i can't go to Hong Kong to give the drone and wait till i get it back ..i mean that would be extremely expensive ...flight tickets ...stay ... i don't understand why the DJI repair centre in Mumbai can't do it ... it is after all a DJI drone ... so i don't understand why i have to go to China to get it fixed. I don't really care about the warranty ...i am willing to pay for it's repair ...but they won't do it... i have mailed dji support and have received no mail from them till now.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Double D Posted at 2016-12-29 10:50
See Jamie that's the problem... i can't go to Hong Kong to give the drone and wait till i get it back ..i mean that would be extremely expensive ...flight tickets ...stay ... i don't understand why the DJI repair centre in Mumbai can't do it ... it is after all a DJI drone ... so i don't understand why i have to go to China to get it fixed. I don't really care about the warranty ...i am willing to pay for it's repair ...but they won't do it... i have mailed dji support and have received no mail from them till now.

Most customers would mail in the unit if they are not local to the repair facility. Is the HQ Support team assisting you with a RMA?
2016-12-28
Use props
Double D
lvl.1
India

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-29 10:51
Most customers would mail in the unit if they are not local to the repair facility. Is the HQ Support team assisting you with a RMA?

to be honest sending the unit back to HongKong is definitely not an option. And so far i haven't received any mail or customer support from anyone ..besides you (sorry but i don't know what RMA stands for)and like i said DJI Mumbai is just very kurt and not willing to even inspect the unit just because it wasnt bought from them. I repeatedly told the DJI head of Mumbai that i was ready to pay for the repair's but he just wouldn't consider it. I'm stuck between rock and a bad place , i need some help Jamie. i have a DJI product I'm willing to pay for the repairs too ...why can't DJI mumbai fix it ?
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Double D Posted at 2016-12-29 00:17
to be honest sending the unit back to HongKong is definitely not an option. And so far i haven't received any mail or customer support from anyone ..besides you (sorry but i don't know what RMA stands for)and like i said DJI Mumbai is just very kurt and not willing to even inspect the unit just because it wasnt bought from them. I repeatedly told the DJI head of Mumbai that i was ready to pay for the repair's but he just wouldn't consider it. I'm stuck between rock and a bad place , i need some help Jamie. i have a DJI product I'm willing to pay for the repairs too ...why can't DJI mumbai fix it ?

When you emailed support@dji.com, did you happen to receive any sort of automated email saying a ticket was opened to assist you? If so, could you happen to provide the ticket number that was generated?
2016-12-30
Use props
fansd8b91b11
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141427 ft
Brazil

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-30 13:29
When you emailed , did you happen to receive any sort of automated email saying a ticket was opened to assist you? If so, could you happen to provide the ticket number that was generated?

HI people, having a very similar issue in videos and pictures... witch Phantom 4
Can somene tell how ended the story about this ... ? hahahaha
For me started two days ago....

Best regards and happy 2017 for all of you.

Juan
2017-1-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansd8b91b11 Posted at 2017-1-10 08:10
HI people, having a very similar issue in videos and pictures... witch Phantom 4
Can somene tell how ended the story about this ... ? hahahaha
For me started two days ago....

If you're getting the same artifacts, then you would want to contact the North American Support Center at support.us@dji.com or get in touch with a local dealer for service given your location.
2017-1-11
Use props
fans5dc1fe48
lvl.2
Canada

I'm having problem with phantom 4. Showing no 4k at 30fps and no 1080 at 60 fps. Can anyone help?
2017-1-11
Use props
fans5dc1fe48
lvl.2
Canada

Sorry solved. Had to switch out of PAL.
2017-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules