Camera delay
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aneudy26
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

Hello everyone, i have a phontom 3 adv. I leaved it for 10 days without use and then i note a delay between the camera and the device, the delay is about 2 seconds, i used deferent device but the delay keep it. Sometime it Disappears but then came agint, plese help me, thanks
2016-12-19
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

Try disconnecting/reconnecting the cables to the gimabal
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

What camera setting do you have it set to?
If you have JPEG+RAW it will do this as it has to process the RAW photo.
Switch to JPEG and it should be fine.
Leaving the aircraft sit for 10 days has nothing to do with it.Also, what device are you using, here are the DJI recommended devices.

• ios: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPod touch 6, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
  • Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.

2016-12-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

DrawsWithLight. Posted at 2016-12-19 09:39
Try disconnecting/reconnecting the cables to the gimabal

I'm thinking they have the camera settings set to capture JPEG+RAW
2016-12-19
Use props
aneudy26
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

Well my confirmation was in JPEG+RAW but right now i use jpej, let me try and I'll let you know, I use a iPhone 5s. Thanks
2016-12-19
Use props
aneudy26
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

I  connect and disconnect the gimbal cables, but it works for a few minutes only
2016-12-19
Use props
Baabish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1385 ft
United States

I had the same problem, DJi, asked to me try again at a warm setting it worked find, but at cold environment i saw delay.
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules