Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ordered Ronin M last week, NOT shipped yet!
989 6 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Digiwolf
New

United Kingdom

Hi guys – I ordered the Ronin M last Thursday, and it hasn't been shipped yet, despite the declaration on the website that it ships within one business day after payment is successful. According to the 'Orders' area, my payment was instantly successful and cleared. What's happening?
2016-12-19
Use props
fansb7a54dbf
New

Germany

Same here i ordered on the 18.12 and it is still not shipped! I have contacted the Support...but no reply
2016-12-24
Use props
alben89
lvl.1
United States

I order mine on December 22nd and still no ship. Spoke to someone in the chat area and they said they are out of stock.
2016-12-28
Use props
alben89
lvl.1
United States

Here is the chat I had today.
IMG_0187.PNG
2016-12-28
Use props
robwayne
New

United States

it should just be pending, they wont process till the equipment is in stock and ready to ship. looks like i was right on assuming it would take a month or more. DJI you are riding a fine line and should be more upfront with your customers. Setting unreal expecatitions is what is infuriating. should have sent an email to us describing the out of stock issue due to the sale and increased purchasing of your systems. instead we have had to track down fourms and try not to get angry with chat reps. atleast now i wont be talking about getting my gimbal and shooting with anyone for awhile, was ready to blast out the gate for 2017.
2017-1-2
Use props
SoulTheArtist
New

United States

Wow.  I could have just ordered from somewhere else since i expected it soon.  I didn't see anywhere on the site where the Ronin M was out of stock.  Bad start with me DJI. Update: I canceled mine on DJI site and just ordered from BHPhotoVideo.  DJI better be glad they're the best price right now.  Guys, don't stress.  Re-Sellers have stock of the Ronin M,
at the $999 price.  Try BHPhoto.
2017-1-2
Use props
SoulTheArtist
New

United States

SoulTheArtist Posted at 2017-1-2 11:26
Wow.  I could have just ordered from somewhere else since i expected it soon.  I didn't see anywhere on the site where the Ronin M was out of stock.  Bad start with me DJI. Update: I canceled mine on DJI site and just ordered from BHPhotoVideo.  DJI better be glad they're the best price right now.  Guys, don't stress.  Re-Sellers have stock of the Ronin M,
at the $999 price.  Try BHPhoto.

Ordered today.  Shipped today.  
2017-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules