A Very Merry DJI Care Refresh Christmas Update
26684 98 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shane3157
New

Australia

DJI Natalia,  Merry Xmas to you too (belated) Are you able to add to the xmas good news for us DJI owners and potential owners "Down Under"? A lot of us would like to take advantage of the DJI Care/Refresh option but are not sure whether we can??? I bought my P4 through a prominent distibutor in Australia but am unsure whether I can take advantage of the DJI Care/Refresh offer. Are you able to clarify?  If so would we (Australian owners) have to return back to say, Hong Kong to claim? Please help.  Cheers Shane3157
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

shane3157 Posted at 2016-12-28 14:37
DJI Natalia,  Merry Xmas to you too (belated) Are you able to add to the xmas good news for us DJI owners and potential owners "Down Under"? A lot of us would like to take advantage of the DJI Care/Refresh option but are not sure whether we can??? I bought my P4 through a prominent distibutor in Australia but am unsure whether I can take advantage of the DJI Care/Refresh offer. Are you able to clarify?  If so would we (Australian owners) have to return back to say, Hong Kong to claim? Please help.  Cheers Shane3157

Since the DJI Care service is not available in AU recently, if you need purchase Care for your P4, you can buy it in Hong Kong or other countries. You can apply for product warranty service in AU, and use DJI Care at DJI's official Hong Kong service center if you buy Care service there.
These are two different service items, please check it on DJI website, the FAQS are helpful.
DJI Care: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare/info#dji-care-info-s1
DJI Care Refresh: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s1
2016-12-28
Use props
Richard Babac
New

Northern Mariana Islands

I have a mavic pro which I purchase around november of this year and I lost it with only 18mins of flying...I already send an email before but no response from dji...kindly email me for any response to this query...richard.babac@gmail.com.

I will appreciate any reply from dji.

Thanks you,

Richard Babac
2016-12-28
Use props
c_future
lvl.4
Austria

Hallo richard.

May i help you: https://repair.dji.com/en/djiCare/CustomerUpLoad
2016-12-28
Use props
c_future
lvl.4
Austria

But I have a question too on the topic water damage.

Can some official please describe 1 or 2 scenarios?

Because usually water damage means, that the drone is lost.. if its not shallow water..

Thanks
2016-12-28
Use props
fans960b109d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 791736 ft
New Zealand

DJI-Ranen Posted at 2016-12-20 23:19
It's retroactive, so if you had to had to pay for a replacement under DJI Care Refresh (not DJI Care, just DJI Care Refresh) because your product was water damaged, we will reimburse you.

Is dji refresh available in new zealand?
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Richard Babac Posted at 2016-12-28 04:21
I have a mavic pro which I purchase around november of this year and I lost it with only 18mins of flying...I already send an email before but no response from dji...kindly email me for any response to this query...richard.babac@gmail.com.

I will appreciate any reply from dji.

Would you please tell me your ticket number? You sent an e-mail to support@dji.com or not?
We'll help you escalate the case.
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans960b109d Posted at 2016-12-28 15:08
Is dji refresh available in new zealand?

At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
While you can also purchase DJI Care Refresh in other locations such as AU and enjoy the service in AU.
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

c_future Posted at 2016-12-28 12:04
But I have a question too on the topic water damage.

Can some official please describe 1 or 2 scenarios?

The aircraft needs to be sent in.
For example, if the drone falls into a small ditch, you need get it up, and send it in, then you can enjoy the service.
2016-12-29
Use props
RoadmasterD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188527 ft
United States

This is great news.  I suspect many pilots enjoy filming over water.  My fear was that any mishap would be extremely costly.
2016-12-30
Use props
Spkrfreak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1142838 ft
United States

I just activated dji care on Christmas I paid 219.00 for it. It really sucks that 5 days later it's 26.00 cheaper. Is my phantom 4 drone covered for any water damage under dji care?
2016-12-30
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-29 03:24
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
While you can also purchase DJI Care Refresh in other locations such as AU and enjoy the service in AU.

Why isnt it available for Norway?
2017-1-1
Use props
Dav
lvl.2
Flight distance : 277585 ft
United Kingdom

Thulinm Posted at 2016-12-20 02:29
Wow, this really sucks. After ordering mavic pro 1st October WITH care plan I cancelled it end November after too much wait from DJI's promise
. Now got it thru local dealer the other day and didn't wanted the care plan because of lack of water damage. After 48 hours it is too late to add this. Thanks again DJI.
I've had mine 5 days now.  In Australia. Is it too late to add the care or what? Can send in logs or whatever to show my mavic is in perfect condition.

I'd also be interested if it applies to the UK as well.
2017-1-1
Use props
xiaohong
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52999 ft
Singapore

hum Posted at 2016-12-20 05:18
Please make it available in Singapore too.

its funny how DJI sells to the rest of the world but limits the care refresh program to country specific.

hopefully, DJI will be more mindful on their product launches and program offerings to customer in all parts of the world instead of selective regions
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dav Posted at 2017-1-1 17:09
I'd also be interested if it applies to the UK as well.

It's available in UK, you can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store. (At the top-right corner, please choose UK as the location. )
2017-1-1
Use props
fanse5e9b317
New

United States

I tried to bought the DJI care refresh package, but Puerto Rico is not showing on the list of country or states.
2017-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanse5e9b317 Posted at 2017-1-2 06:51
I tried to bought the DJI care refresh package, but Puerto Rico is not showing on the list of country or states.

Sorry it's not available in your location recently, while you can purchase DJI Care Refresh in US and enjoy the service in US.
2017-1-2
Use props
MichaelMc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90384 ft
Australia

Appreciate the extra on DII care
2017-1-21
Use props
Ichverstehe
New

United States

Just another one event for Christmas. I want anything for today. Cuz its holiday today too. Check it if you do not believe it. Today is a good day to make something interesting.
2017-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules