Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FW replacement not update
966 7 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Russia

Ok .... P3S model - FW 1.07.009.

This was installed as per many online YT such as Papa Tita etc. by using the sd card. The DJI Go app never gave any banner to update.

So now that i may be going home and get to play with my P3S again - i want to install the final version 1.07.009  correctly.

How to 'trigger' Go app to do it ?

I tried downgrading FW before leaving home to previous version but it failed. No matter what i did - no deal. She is well and truly stuck on 1.07.009 beta.

Nigel

2016-12-20
Use props
Betamace
First Officer
Flight distance : 2133 ft
United States

I installed the 1.7 beta and noticed no irregularities in comparison to the official version. I don't plan to upgrade again, it's probably the best it will ever be... Unless they upgrade the HW.
2016-12-20
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Russia

I am concerned that the aircraft took the FW OK - but the controller did not. It is only a feeling ...

I will find out for sure when I install my new display unit. My previous units were not on the recc'd list and did not show FW number in Go App.

Nigek
2016-12-20
Use props
Betamace
First Officer
United States

solentlife Posted at 2016-12-21 09:36
I am concerned that the aircraft took the FW OK - but the controller did not. It is only a feeling ...

I will find out for sure when I install my new display unit. My previous units were not on the recc'd list and did not show FW number in Go App.

It took my new (refurb) kit a whole week to start showing the FW version.... And I was still using the same display device and 2.9.1 apk.
2016-12-20
Use props
mynameisged
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Solentlife, hope your well! I was advised you might be able to help with my battery charging issue, the post is here:
2017-11-8
Use props
stuka75
First Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

thought the latest firmware was 1.9.2? Other posts have hinted that you cnat downgrade firmware anymore? Including sd card technique?
2017-11-8
Use props
Betamace
First Officer
United States

stuka75 Posted at 2017-11-8 10:30
thought the latest firmware was 1.9.2? Other posts have hinted that you cnat downgrade firmware anymore? Including sd card technique?

This thread was started last year. Earlier in the summer I downgraded from 1.9.2 to 1.7.9 and 1.8.1 from SD with no problem but I think the remote's FW is is a problem. I have an spare remote that's stock with old FW and noticed no problem until I went back to my newer remote. Both downgrades were done without remote being turned on. No big deal since I've gone iOS and went the all-in-one 1.9.2 route.....except iOS go flight simularor lacks view perspective options unlike the android flavor.   
2017-11-8
Use props
stuka75
First Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Ooop, sorry, didn't check the post date.
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules