Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing Satellite view in DJI Go 4.0 (Android)
7759 129 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf23c3e7e
lvl.2
United States

Comment  #59, #74, #94   I now have HERE maps in Satellite / Hybrid View!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   They are not as detailed as Google when zoomed in.  They are out-of-date.  BUT THERE IS SOMETHING TO VIEW!!!!!!!!!  I don't have to take back my new Phantom 4!  I can fly it now!  My thanks to DJI and all who "voiced" their concern to correct this problem!!!!  My request is that DJI go back to Google, because Google is the superior map.  I'm glad to have something, but with DJI having the BEST DRONES, DJI should have the BEST MAPS!!!!!  Hope this is just a temporary solution for now. Thanks DJI for working on this problem.  Please continue.......
2016-12-29
Use props
River One
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7691722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansf23c3e7e Posted at 2016-12-29 14:10
Comment  #59, #74, #94   I now have HERE maps in Satellite / Hybrid View!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   They are not as detailed as Google when zoomed in.  They are out-of-date.  BUT THERE IS SOMETHING TO VIEW!!!!!!!!!  I don't have to take back my new Phantom 4!  I can fly it now!  My thanks to DJI and all who "voiced" their concern to correct this problem!!!!  My request is that DJI go back to Google, because Google is the superior map.  I'm glad to have something, but with DJI having the BEST DRONES, DJI should have the BEST MAPS!!!!!  Hope this is just a temporary solution for now. Thanks DJI for working on this problem.  Please continue.......

Same here I'm unpacking my Mavic and my I1.. mapping sure not what it was but at least I will fly in the morning .
2016-12-29
Use props
chasiu75
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154885 ft
United States

fansf23c3e7e Posted at 2016-12-29 14:10

It is strange because for my area it was much better before HERE went down. It seems like they did a temporarily fix with old maps. I wish DJI or HERE would communicate something to us.
2016-12-30
Use props
Jeromeo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 103369 ft
Australia

Looks to be ok today. Hopefully it's going to stay like this.
2016-12-30
Use props
chasiu75
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154885 ft
United States

Jeromeo Posted at 2016-12-30 15:22
Looks to be ok today. Hopefully it's going to stay like this.

My area is using older maps now.  Before the outage the maps were better quality and more recent.  Disappointing that they went backwards.  
2017-1-5
Use props
fans97d9cd36
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194875 ft
United States

chasiu75 Posted at 2017-1-5 12:59
My area is using older maps now.  Before the outage the maps were better quality and more recent.  Disappointing that they went backwards.

Remove the current version of DJI GO and reinstall 3.0.1.  Follow these instructions to the letter.  I read and read and read and finally found the answer to the same problem you had.  It works fine now and until I'm convinced DJI has fixed it with a new release I'm sticking to 3.0.1.  Hope it helps
2017-1-17
Use props
fans97d9cd36
lvl.1
United States

chasiu75 Posted at 2017-1-5 12:59

Remove the current version of DJI GO and reinstall 3.0.1.  Follow these instructions to the letter,   I read and read and read and finally found the answer to the same problem you had.  It works fine now and until I'm convinced DJI has fixed it with a new release I'm sticking to 3.0.1.  Hope it helps  
2017-1-17
Use props
fans97d9cd36
lvl.1
United States

Remove the current version of DJI GO and reinstall 3.0.1.  Follow these instructions to the letter.  I read and read and read and finally found the answer to the same problem you had.  It works fine now and until I'm convinced DJI has fixed it with a new release I'm sticking to 3.0.1.  Hope it helps  
2017-1-17
Use props
djiuser_qtpkGrH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 300932 ft
United States

fans97d9cd36 Posted at 2017-1-17 17:09
Remove the current version of DJI GO and reinstall 3.0.1.  Follow these instructions Roll Back to the letter.  I read and read and read and finally found the answer to the same problem you had.  It works fine now and until I'm convinced DJI has fixed it with a new release I'm sticking to 3.0.1.  Hope it helps

Perhaps someone can help me with a related question. I am a new Spark/RC user (just a few days). I am using Android 7.0 on my phone. I have Here WeGo and have downloaded a map of my area (which looks very good - suburbs of a major city). I have no idea how to have DJI GO 4 access this satellite map. I can only see the drawn road map. Selecting satellite or hybrid map has no effect.  
2017-12-24
Use props
djiuser_qtpkGrH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 300932 ft
United States

djiuser_qtpkGrH Posted at 2017-12-24 23:02
Perhaps someone can help me with a related question. I am a new Spark/RC user (just a few days). I am using Android 7.0 on my phone. I have Here WeGo and have downloaded a map of my area (which looks very good - suburbs of a major city). I have no idea how to have DJI GO 4 access this satellite map. I can only see the drawn road map. Selecting satellite or hybrid map has no effect.

I should add i am using 4.1.18 Go 4.
2017-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules