1352 7 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are we going to get an update for the app for Android anytime soon? It'd be nice to try out the Cinematic mode that I'm seeing iOS users posting videos of.
2016-12-20
Use props
Peut
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1761181 ft
Netherlands

And hopefully a more stable release because I exeperienced serveral shutdowns so I'm still using the DJI GO 3.1.1 at the moment.
2016-12-20
Use props
colonel00
lvl.2

United States

Subscribing because I'm curious as well.  iOS has now apparently had two updates.
2016-12-20
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yea, I also hope they fix whatever is causing it to stay running after I stop using it and eating up all my battery. It's annoying that I have to force close it everytime I use it.
2016-12-20
Use props
nils.heidorn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 183537 ft
Germany

Pray the update wont come as the new AF messes up all videos on iOS, they need to do that again and THEN update both iOS & Android IMO.

Nils
2016-12-21
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've just been into play store and turned off auto-updates - you go first.
I want to see how they implemented the auto-focusing - which isn't going down too well.
2016-12-21
Use props
Forhad Hossen
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Go4is an online service for the Print and Media houses to collaborate with the on field Journalists, Reporters Cameraman & Editors for faster news gathering reporting service with no bar on technology platform. Go4 works on Mobiles, Tablets, and Desktops; Go4 Also publishes the live news for users as per the Geo Locale and integrates with the existing Workflow, CMS/Portal services for pushing the news.
2016-12-23
Use props
Chazzm
lvl.2

United States

I'm going to be using the android app again here in a week or so,,, I'm hoping these issues are solved by then at least,,,, AND that DJI starts working diligently on the nvidia shield K1 tablet for optimization SOON it's an excellent tablet!!!
2016-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules