Shipping dates are not correct, Nothing so far
788 6 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf279f540
lvl.1
United States

I placed my order back on Dec. 11 with delivery being made within 3-5 days of payment received. Payment has been received and 10 days now and no date yet. I read accessories on back order will hold up your order. Could this info not be communicated? I would have gladly fore go those items to receive my Phantom 4 Pro for Christmas. I've emailed twice and no response back yet.

Communication is non existent. I've been a huge fan for years but I'm now a very disappointed customer.

Any help to get package delivery date or shipment by Christmas? Order Number 0017026599328.

2016-12-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we'll help you escalate the case and handle it soon.
Thanks again for your support!
2016-12-21
Use props
Blk Scorpion
lvl.1
United States

Well I finally got customer service to get back to me after mass email to everyone. Seems accessories were holding everything up. Phantom 4 pro to be shipped out tomorrow, but will probably miss Christmas delivery. Customers Need better communication with emails on delay of shipments for future reference. Thanks!
2016-12-21
Use props
Blk Scorpion
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-21 03:35
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we'll help you escalate the case and handle it soon.

Thanks, please see my comment below Natalia!
2016-12-21
Use props
Blk Scorpion
lvl.1
United States

So here is an update on my shipment. Just when I thought I was going to get my P4P by Christmas or there abouts, I got a shipment confirmation just a few minutes ago. DJI is shipping out my accessories & backpack minus the lens filter and get this .... no Phantom 4P! Really? So I get to look at my extra battery, props, etc. Yeah for me! UGH! Thanks DJI!
2016-12-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Blk Scorpion Posted at 2016-12-22 08:58
So here is an update on my shipment. Just when I thought I was going to get my P4P by Christmas or there abouts, I got a shipment confirmation just a few minutes ago. DJI is shipping out my accessories & backpack minus the lens filter and get this .... no Phantom 4P! Really? So I get to look at my extra battery, props, etc. Yeah for me! UGH! Thanks DJI!

The aircraft was shipped our already, hope you will receive it soon and enjoy it.
2016-12-22
Use props
fans71c0105c
New

United States

Same here bro... they are not so guaranteed as they say they are..... Lucky for them to be the "PROs" in the bussiness
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules