DJI Care Refresh Step by Step
3864 3 2016-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YesPapa
New

France

Hi,

I have a brand new DJI Mavic Pro drone in the box and I have a DJI Care Refresh service.

What are the steps now to activate the DJI Care refresh? Or perhaps I don't have to activate it? Is it automatic?

Thank you.
2016-12-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi YesPapa, here is the information for your reference:
If you have purchased a product and select "DJI Care Refresh" with your order on DJI Store, you don’t need to bind the service with it again.
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" separately on DJI Store, you need enter your SN of product according to the prompt page.
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" activation card, you need enter your activation code and SN of product though http://store.dji.com/active-care to activate your DJI Care Refresh.
2016-12-21
Use props
ahr69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83612 ft
  • >>>
United States

Purchased Mavic pro combo and care refresh from DGJ directly. If I wanted to sell the complete package to someone else does the warrantee care refresh  follow the combo? Especially since this drone has never been flown or registered. Only the battery installed in drone and updated version installed. Wanted to make sure drone worked due to horror stories on these forums of problem drones out of the box. Thanks for your answers.
2017-1-8
Use props
Martin63
New
Flight distance : 95233 ft
France

Hello. I only have a order number, since I bought the Mavic from the DJI Store.
I did not receive the 16 digit code for the care refresh, neither an invoice nor an receipt.
On your page to check the validation of the care refresh, mine is not validated, even if you tell further, the activation is done automatically, when bought as bundle on the DJI store.
I would ask you to deliver the mentioned documents, since I'm not able to achieve the registration.
And after many calls  and e-mails wich where not answered, the time frame of 48h is passed.

2017-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules