Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Torrey Pine Golf Court
494 4 2016-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taskforce20
Second Officer
Flight distance : 584544 ft
United States

2016-12-21
Use props
Hoomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 231394 ft
United States

Beautiful area. Way back in the 1970s, when I was a teenager, I had a friend that lived in Carlsbad, and I would go spend a week or two with him during the summer. We took his radio control glider down to Torrey Pines one day to fly, and he decided we needed to climb down to Black's Beach.

I don't know what he was expecting when we got down there, but it didn't give me any desire to ever go back to a nude beach. I sunburn too easily to run around naked in the sun anyway, and the popular depiction of scores of young, attractive people was about as far from the reality as it could get. I think the view was much better from the top of the cliff.

Not as good as your views, but a heck of lot better than that of a couple in their 70s or 80s walking hand-in-hand down the beach in their birthday suits. :p
2016-12-21
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Actual;ly it is Golf Course, not court. You migfht want to be careful flying around there, the golf club was fined some time back for using an illegal jammer to keep drones away.
2016-12-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's a very lovely location, thank you for sharing.
2016-12-22
Use props
taskforce20
Second Officer
Flight distance : 584544 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-12-21 16:18
Actual;ly it is Golf Course, not court. You migfht want to be careful flying around there, the golf club was fined some time back for using an illegal jammer to keep drones away.

Thanks. I'll make that correction now.
2017-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules