2016-12-21
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mindy

Is the Inspire 2 FW update using the Go 4 App  and the DJI assistance 2 App now?
P4P and Mavic Pro
I was only wondering for the future

Thanks
Rich
2016-12-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-12-23 12:44
Mindy

Is the Inspire 2 FW update using the Go 4 App  and the DJI assistance 2 App now?

Hi Rich, yes, you can use DJI GO app and DJI assistant to update the Inspire 2 firmware.
2016-12-23
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-23 01:34
Hi Rich, yes, you can use DJI GO app and DJI assistant to update the Inspire 2 firmware.

Hi Mindy
Thanks , that will definitely make the process better!  One last question, is it possible to get a txt file that confirms all of the FW changes (as the inspire 1 with SD card)?  Just wondering how we check everything updates okay.

Rich
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Newbie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13337 ft
China

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-12-24 02:58
Hi Mindy
Thanks , that will definitely make the process better!  One last question, is it possible to get a txt file that confirms all of the FW changes (as the inspire 1 with SD card)?  Just wondering how we check everything updates okay.

You don·t need that txt file now,just check the update result on the DJI GO App or Assistant 2 is fine.
2016-12-26
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Newbie Posted at 2016-12-26 05:45
You don·t need that txt file now,just check the update result on the DJI GO App or Assistant 2 is fine.

Yah I understand that, but it is nice to see the detail results page after making the update changes to the aircraft. I was wondering if the information is still available to look at?

Rich
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI-Newbie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13337 ft
Hong Kong

If upgrade failed, yes.
So lets hope upgrade never fails.
2016-12-29
Use props
fans255a8e69
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55023 ft
United States

I open the app but the activation screen does not come up automatically. I cannot figure out how to bring it up manually. Advice?
2016-12-29
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans255a8e69 Posted at 2016-12-29 14:57
I open the app but the activation screen does not come up automatically. I cannot figure out how to bring it up manually. Advice?

Make sure you are logged into the DJI account using your email address... then you should be good to go.

Rich
2016-12-31
Use props
fans87905229
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Wat if I decide to sell my inspire2
Is the new owner will have to continue to use my account?
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans87905229 Posted at 2017-1-3 15:27
Wat if I decide to sell my inspire2
Is the new owner will have to continue to use my account?

He can use his own DJI account to login DJI GO and fly with it.
2017-1-5
Use props
fans41f3800c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 529836 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi - where do i located the s/n to use for a DJI care purchase, none of them seem to work for my drone, but did for my camera.  drone is activated??
2017-1-5
Use props
Jaygrovr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24993 ft
United States

Thanks for the video, but i am using a samsung tablet (Android) and i never pops up with that activation screen.  Is there a way to force it there?  I only see the screen that says "Enter Device" and it shows RC connected on the left side of the screen.  Options from the drop down menu are 1-scan qr code, 2-academy, and 3-store.  Any thoughts on how to get to the activation screen?  I have the latest version of the DJI go4 app.

jason
2017-1-13
Use props
Jaygrovr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24993 ft
United States

So I removed the app from my tablet and restarted it, then did a fresh install of the app and it now is asking for registration.  One of the guys over at rcgroups recommended this and it did work.

Jason
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jaygrovr Posted at 2017-1-13 14:59
Thanks for the video, but i am using a samsung tablet (Android) and i never pops up with that activation screen.  Is there a way to force it there?  I only see the screen that says "Enter Device" and it shows RC connected on the left side of the screen.  Options from the drop down menu are 1-scan qr code, 2-academy, and 3-store.  Any thoughts on how to get to the activation screen?  I have the latest version of the DJI go4 app.

jason

Hi, can you tell me your Samsung tablet model?  And your Android version.  
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jaygrovr Posted at 2017-1-13 14:59

jason

Hi, can you obtain the file in your phone,  sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CACHE/active   and email it to be at Hunter.chen@dji.com

Thank you.
2017-1-22
Use props
fansb80071cf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 858845 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here's my question with this:
I bought the Inspire 2. Been shooting with it for a week. I can put it on my computer and the footage works fine.

I found out today that you need the CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes license key to work with the footage, yet I haven't linked my drone to my computer yet with DJI Assist. Does this mean the quality of what I'm seeing is not as good as it should be? I left my cables in Utah (in Hawaii now), so I can't link my computer to the drone to install the CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes License key. So do those two things even do anything? Am I missing out on any of the quality?
2017-2-2
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does DJI GO still support MAVIC PRO
2017-2-8
Use props
Conrad Jay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 484806 ft
Canada

Are you suppose to recipes and email verifying that activation?

Is the activation the same as registering my product?

Thanks
2017-2-20
Use props
fans5afb1911
New

Mexico

Hello,
I'm from Mexico. I bought an inspire 1 raw in september, I bought it in amazon North America, and it came with a fabric problem... the image transmisión to the iPad was really bad, it turns to black a lot of times!
I get in touch with DJI suport to see if they could help me to solve that proble, as I live in Mexico it was going to be a lot of shipment cost to send it to North America... but they didn't help me!
Well, I decided to send it to North America, I spend like 600 USD for both of the shipments.
After 2 month, finally I revive my aircraft at home here in Mexico... but for my surprise, the drone had the same problem... it didn't work...
That aircraft with the X5R camera and all the accessories cost me 9000 USD... so after paying that big amount of money, anger paying the shipments and after more than 3 months fighting with DJI support... I'm still in the same point, with my drone without working, loosing money every day because I can't work with my drone like that...
I'm really disappointed with the technical support.
Now I'm just asking to them to make me available my warranty here in Mexico, but they only say to me I have to send it again..
How am I going to send it again, and loose other two months of my live!
That is not fair for me... I spend all I had on this, and for me, I only had problems!
Obviously if they don't help me here in Mexico, I'm going to tell my story in all the social media, I'm going to talk with a lawyer until they help me... because it's not normal the support they gave to me, to a buyer, to a person who put everything on this proyect, and they treat me like this!
I just wanted you all to know how is the technical support of this company, or may it's because I'm from Mexico, I don't know...
2017-2-22
Use props
fans10d59ddc
lvl.1

United States

Where is the Link for DJI Assistant so I can activate my Apple Pro Res license? I downloaded the DJI GO 4 AP already..... So far cannot locate the Assistant.

2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5afb1911 Posted at 2017-2-22 12:14
Hello,
I'm from Mexico. I bought an inspire 1 raw in september, I bought it in amazon North America, and it came with a fabric problem... the image transmisión to the iPad was really bad, it turns to black a lot of times!
I get in touch with DJI suport to see if they could help me to solve that proble, as I live in Mexico it was going to be a lot of shipment cost to send it to North America... but they didn't help me!

Really sorry for the frustration.  I'll bring this to the attention of our support team and escalate the case for you.
By the way, could you please make a short video of the transmission issue?
And is your device listed in our recommended list?
2017-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans10d59ddc Posted at 2017-2-23 16:50
Where is the Link for DJI Assistant so I can activate my Apple Pro Res license? I downloaded the DJI GO 4 AP already..... So far cannot locate the Assistant.

Here is the link for your reference. http://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads
2017-2-26
Use props
Racklefratz
New

United States

fans5afb1911 Posted at 2017-2-22 12:14
Hello,

I had been considering buying an Inspire 2, along with CrystalSky, etc - a big expenditure.  Reading your and others' posts about the abysmal customer service DJI has been engaging in, I think I know as much as I need to know to make the decision not to buy anything from DJI.

Thanks for posting, and I hope you get satisfactory resolution of what seems to be a really bad situation.
2017-3-9
Use props
adrianc40
New
Australia

Hi, trying to find my serial number, activated new inspire 2 today but can't find serial on craft or in dji go 4 app. any guidance greatly appreciated.
2017-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

adrianc40 Posted at 2017-3-28 03:48
Hi, trying to find my serial number, activated new inspire 2 today but can't find serial on craft or in dji go 4 app. any guidance greatly appreciated.

Here is the image for your reference. SN.jpg
2017-3-30
Use props
ThruTheLens
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235341 ft
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-12-22 20:44
Mindy

just got Ancer tablet.  that will work for DJI app, correct?
2017-4-7
Use props
ThruTheLens
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235341 ft
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-12-22 20:44
Mindy

will work on Acer tablet?
2017-4-7
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ThruTheLens Posted at 2017-4-7 06:55
just got Ancer tablet.  that will work for DJI app, correct?

Is this device on Android?  I do not know if this will work, the supported devices show below:

iOS:iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.
This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android:Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, LG V20, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

All the best
Rich
2017-4-7
Use props
Border Tech
New

United States

New Inspire 2 - never had props on.  Using iPad.
Cannot get controller to connect to Go 4.  Used iPad and Go 4 connected to Inspire 2 and updated firmware, but when I try to bring it up on the iPad Go 4, no luck.

Some have suggested a problem with USB on controller.  

Any suggestions?

2017-4-8
Use props
Fairy Copter
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-23 01:34

How to Reinstall new Firmware back to the default. I have problem with my controller can't pair to aircraft any more, and light keep flashing red and green so fast, after updated use not recommended mobile device Xiaomi mi max 2. Guide mee
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fairy Copter Posted at 2017-7-26 22:57
How to Reinstall new Firmware back to the default. I have problem with my controller can't pair to aircraft any more, and light keep flashing red and green so fast, after updated use not recommended mobile device Xiaomi mi max 2. Guide mee

Please provide the firmware version that you updated.
Red/Green alternate blinks means HD downlink is disrupted.
How did you update the firmware of aircraft?
2017-7-27
Use props
Fairy Copter
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 00:43
Please provide the firmware version that you updated.
Red/Green alternate blinks means HD downlink is disrupted.
How did you update the firmware of aircraft?

latest version recommended from DJI GO 4 APP, i forget what detail number of version.
Oh ic, it means like beeping on Phantom 3 Aircraft if download distrupted, but At DJI Inspire 2 only blinks red/green on pair controler and aircraft w/o beeping.
yes, automatic update from 0% until finished 100%

How to get back to normal
I mean step to avoid errors again
Thx
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fairy Copter Posted at 2017-7-27 20:47
latest version recommended from DJI GO 4 APP, i forget what detail number of version.
Oh ic, it means like beeping on Phantom 3 Aircraft if download distrupted, but At DJI Inspire 2 only blinks red/green on pair controler and aircraft w/o beeping.
yes, automatic update from 0% until finished 100%

Please connect the aircraft to your computer. DJI Assistant 2 needs to be downloaded firstly in your computer, here is the link to download: http://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads
Please check the firmware status. You can also refresh the firmware here.
Then check the version of your RC, which can be found in General Settings--About.
2017-7-27
Use props
Fairy Copter
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 23:23
Please connect the aircraft to your computer. DJI Assistant 2 needs to be downloaded firstly in your computer, here is the link to download: http://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads
Please check the firmware status. You can also refresh the firmware here.
Then check the version of your RC, which can be found in General Settings--About.

thx sir, i will try it
2017-7-28
Use props
fans46d237cb
New
  • >>>
United States

keeps saying check internet connection.  i have connection.
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans46d237cb Posted at 2017-9-29 17:40
keeps saying check internet connection.  i have connection.

What mobile device are you using? Can you please change another one?
2017-9-29
Use props
piermarketing
lvl.1
Canada

Good Morning! I just receive my new inspire 2 wit the X5S camera. I can't control the camera, the camera can't stop moving. That's impposible for me the control the drone if the camera is not stable. Please let me know on how fixing this issue.
2017-10-1
Use props
MCAEng
lvl.1
United States

Was just turning on our new Inspire2 unit and found that we're getting a 404 error on activation...

found that DJI is closed for maintenance until Oct 7 3am - so unit activation is also offline?
Attempted through corp network then attempted again via hotspot cell network not connected to corp network - same error 404 contact support....

Ahhh - get website being updated - but don't get not being able to activate the unit and get it all registered...

Next is the fun part...

box it arrived in SN Assembly SN controller
neither match SN on actual unit (number under QR Code) using number on unit under QR code for FAA registration but was wondering why the box didn't match?!? - was just a brown box

Not exactly rocket science but oh well...  
will try activation again shortly
- just thought that was interesting.
2017-10-6
Use props
MCAEng
lvl.1
United States

found the Correct QR Code - There are two -
one on Rear Right - below (visible with battery installed) battery and another - which I initially was looking at Left Rear Underneath battery-(under being if batter is install not - visible.

Right Rear below Battery matches SN - Assemble S/N Correctly

Still haven't re-attempted activation again - hoping that was just an issue ~45min ago
2017-10-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules