21845 47 2016-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

piermarketing Posted at 2017-10-1 08:09
Good Morning! I just receive my new inspire 2 wit the X5S camera. I can't control the camera, the camera can't stop moving. That's impposible for me the control the drone if the camera is not stable. Please let me know on how fixing this issue.

The gimbal will self-check when power on, have you activated the aircraft successfully?
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MCAEng Posted at 2017-10-6 11:29
found the Correct QR Code - There are two -
one on Rear Right - below (visible with battery installed) battery and another - which I initially was looking at Left Rear Underneath battery-(under being if batter is install not - visible.

We are sorry that the server was not available on 7th, October, could you please give a second try?
2017-10-10
Use props
fansa82359e1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17822 ft
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-30 00:41
Here is the image for your reference.[view_image]

Hello!
I had to send my Inspire 2 and X5S camera for repair; upon return, I wanted to buy DJI Care, but I have 3 DIFFERENT serial numbers: one on the aircraft (small square sticker on the right side), one reported by the DJI Go 4 app, and one under which the repair has been made. Which one is the correct one?
I have sent a message to the repair centre, now waiting for their response.

Regards,
2017-12-16
Use props
fansa82359e1
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello!
I had to send my Inspire 2 and X5S camera for repair; upon return, I wanted to buy DJI Care, but I have 3 DIFFERENT serial numbers: one on the aircraft (small square sticker on the right side), one reported by the DJI Go 4 app, and one under which the repair has been made. Which one is the correct one?

Regards,
2017-12-16
Use props
fansa82359e1
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello!

Regards,
2017-12-16
Use props
fansa82359e1
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello!

Regards,
2017-12-16
Use props
fansa82359e1
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello!

Regards,
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa82359e1 Posted at 2017-12-16 01:27
Hello!

Hi there, the DJI Care Refresh of aircraft and gimbal should be purchased separately.
The serial number of aircraft locates in the right side of battery compartment, the serial number of gimbal can be found in the gimbal axis.
But please note DJI Care Refresh can only be bound to a product meeting the following criteria:
1. Brand new
2. Activated less than 48 hours
If the drone has been activated over 48 hours, you will need to take a video to verify your drone is still in good condition, which apparently hard to verify since you said the drone and gimbal need to be sent in for repair.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

2017-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules