Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Epson Moverio BT-300
19331 49 2016-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavicator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129583 ft
United States

kazcow Posted at 2017-6-14 12:19
I mailed with Litchi and they are working on a BT-300 Version!

The Epson app store has an app called DJI Ultimate Flight, which has many of the capabilities of Litchi, including waypoints.  This app also uses Google maps instead of Here maps.  It is free for Moverio users.  Others can get it for us$20.
2017-7-10
Use props
transon
New

Vietnam

nils.heidorn Posted at 2017-6-14 23:42
Hi !
I bought a $70 Adapter allowing HDMI input for every OTg capable Android device, so now i HAVE HDMI input :-)
ALso bought a $30 device to allow 5.8G analog FPV to be viewed on the BT-300.

Hi Nils,

Can you give me some pictures how to connection with your external device as 5.8Gz analog FPV?
I very need hack my Moverio glasses to use with Align M690L Hexacopter use analog FPV.

Thanks you so much!
2017-10-1
Use props
Skyhooker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149980 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I proudly purchased a set of Moverio BT300's and here I am with the latest versions of software and the most problematic system for my $800 investment. I thought Epson and DJI were working in partnership with each other? How do two teams of engineers and software/hardware developers come up with a really cool concept, get it working and then screw it all up? The latest issues with image lag and pixelization are nothing more than overly coded software not working with it's intended system. If we are forced to be limited with the "Epson App" market, then this software needs to go through a more stringent testing phase before it is released. If we can't get our act together, then we (Epson) need to open our architecture up to allow for the use of common applications such as those found on the Android Google Apps Play Store. I purchased this hardware in good faith in that it would work at a level respective to the amount of money I paid for it. I did not get that. My mistake was to sell a perfectly good and operationally sound set of Avegant Glyphs that were working fine for me. The allure of the clear lenses providing LOS operation and the lightweight design lured me into a false sense of confidence that these would improve and enhance my drone flying and photography experience. Currently, I feel more confident flying with my old trusty tablet. Come on guys, get it together. Where is this new set of unbelievable apps that are supposed to open up our lives to new and exciting things? I've read on various posts how we can download the Amazon App Market, side load apps, install apk files and all kinds of "back door" fixes for these obvious problems that everyone with a BT300 is experiencing for their $800 investment. This is not acceptable Epson. And DJI, you need to get your act together as well.
2018-1-5
Use props
Tviscomi
Captain
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skyhooker Posted at 2018-1-5 11:46
So I proudly purchased a set of Moverio BT300's and here I am with the latest versions of software and the most problematic system for my $800 investment. I thought Epson and DJI were working in partnership with each other? How do two teams of engineers and software/hardware developers come up with a really cool concept, get it working and then screw it all up? The latest issues with image lag and pixelization are nothing more than overly coded software not working with it's intended system. If we are forced to be limited with the "Epson App" market, then this software needs to go through a more stringent testing phase before it is released. If we can't get our act together, then we (Epson) need to open our architecture up to allow for the use of common applications such as those found on the Android Google Apps Play Store. I purchased this hardware in good faith in that it would work at a level respective to the amount of money I paid for it. I did not get that. My mistake was to sell a perfectly good and operationally sound set of Avegant Glyphs that were working fine for me. The allure of the clear lenses providing LOS operation and the lightweight design lured me into a false sense of confidence that these would improve and enhance my drone flying and photography experience. Currently, I feel more confident flying with my old trusty tablet. Come on guys, get it together. Where is this new set of unbelievable apps that are supposed to open up our lives to new and exciting things? I've read on various posts how we can download the Amazon App Market, side load apps, install apk files and all kinds of "back door" fixes for these obvious problems that everyone with a BT300 is experiencing for their $800 investment. This is not acceptable Epson. And DJI, you need to get your act together as well.

I was an early adopter of the BT300, actually posted a video here a long time ago.  With that said, I believe that DJI did work closely with Epson in the early days.  But since then DJI has released their own goggles, thus maybe "pushing" Epson aside.
2018-1-5
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

My Mavic is on .400, the Go4 app I installed on the Moverio controller is 1.0.4, works fine, no massive latency at all, maybe 1 or 2 hundred millisecs.
Liveable....
2018-1-5
Use props
ashiga
New

Israel

can someone please help me hack the bt-300 so i can get google play store on it and get apps like waze and whatsapp and facebook? please email me at galbarkat@gmail.com. thank you
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ashiga Posted at 2018-7-3 19:32
can someone please help me hack the bt-300 so i can get google play store on it and get apps like waze and whatsapp and facebook? please email me at . thank you

Do you mean you're trying to download the Moverio app market?
2018-7-4
Use props
fansfa1a440a
lvl.1
France

nils.heidorn Posted at 2017-7-10 11:19
Hi !
Search for "hdml-cloner wand"
Prices vary from $60 to $150 so look for a good offer or renamed clone !

Hi.

Which application in Moverio are you using to see HDMI input ?

Thanks
2018-8-5
Use props
djiuser_kZBP8QXRQpO4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Flycaster Posted at 2018-1-5 12:31
My Mavic is on .400, the Go4 app I installed on the Moverio controller is 1.0.4, works fine, no massive latency at all, maybe 1 or 2 hundred millisecs.
Liveable....

Hi Did you manage to reduce the trackpad sensitivity
2019-7-29
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

I think there are settings for the touchpad in the settings menu, yes, it is a pain, but I used a BT keyboard and mouse to get things set up, just so I would not have to deal with the touchpad (except in a pinch out in the field).
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules