Is it possible to downgrade the video downlink from 720 to 480 on a Phantom 4

Maybe software tweak

Cheers

2016-12-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to tell you that  it cannot be achieved.
2016-12-23
Use props
ZS1SSM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 123146 ft
South Africa

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-23 10:25
Sorry to tell you that  it cannot be achieved.

Understood----Now if I reduce the bit rate then it is suppose to work but on 3.11 and 3.01 (Android) the channels are on auto and can not change to manual and can not reduce the bit rate-Maps do not load on 3.11 but loads on 3.01--Is there an update to resolve this ?---Merry XMas to all----
Edit---Now I see that if I start the app without starting the rc the function is there to choose manual and the channel and the bit rate but as soon as I start up the rc that function goes away

If I have to do a region change--where do I do it and please explain how---Remember I am computer illiterate !!

2016-12-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ZS1SSM Posted at 2016-12-23 21:49
Understood----Now if I reduce the bit rate then it is suppose to work but on 3.11 and 3.01 (Android) the channels are on auto and can not change to manual and can not reduce the bit rate-Maps do not load on 3.11 but loads on 3.01--Is there an update to resolve this ?---Merry XMas to all----
Edit---Now I see that if I start the app without starting the rc the function is there to choose manual and the channel and the bit rate but as soon as I start up the rc that function goes away

I test it with my android device with aircraft and remote connected, there is no problem to change it from auto to manually.
Please go to HD page and make a screenshot when you start the RC.
For the here Map not loading, would you please describe it in detail? thanks.
2016-12-24
Use props
ZS1SSM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 123146 ft
South Africa

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-25 07:31
I test it with my android device with aircraft and remote connected, there is no problem to change it from auto to manually.
Please go to HD page and make a screenshot when you start the RC.
For the here Map not loading, would you please describe it in detail? thanks.

Thanks for the feedback---I am struggling to get a screenshot but if I only start the rc then the function is there to select manual channel and rate, but as soon as I switch on the drone then that function disappears
I have downgraded the app to 3.0.1 and now the maps are loading
2016-12-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ZS1SSM Posted at 2016-12-26 03:33
Thanks for the feedback---I am struggling to get a screenshot but if I only start the rc then the function is there to select manual channel and rate, but as soon as I switch on the drone then that function disappears
I have downgraded the app to 3.0.1 and now the maps are loading

Would you please make a short video showing the process? we'd love to help you evaluate it.
2016-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules