My Order Has Finally Shipped!
4147 15 2016-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

Yep. Ordered on the 9th November 2016 from the DJI Store, DJI took the money from me on the 6th December 2016... And now finally, the Fly More Combo was shipped out during the early morning of today via DHL Express. Should be with me here in London, United Kingdom by the 28th December 2016 according to DHL's tracking, which is super lovely. If it weren't for Xmas slowing things down, it would be probably be here by Monday at the latest with DHL's awesome delivery track record.

Got myself both a iPod Touch 6th Generation (64GB) as well as a iPad Mini 4 (128GB) in used but excellent condition so as I have the very best DJI recommended devices to fly the drone with. I am still pretty peed off about how long I needed to wait just for the order to ship but as many others have said, the wait is worth it in the end. Just five more days to wait and I'll be taking it out for a test-flight on one of my days off from work as well as posting pics on here of it, and HD footage on YouTube of course. Too early and cold yet to go out for big adventures. I'll be treating this thing like a baby once it's arrived. Also need time to purchase two rather expensive Manfrotto bags for it, so I have the best comfort for it and myself during travel.

On a side-note, there's still quite a few people who've ordered way back in September & October who're still waiting for their orders to ship, which is interesting to say the least. If I were one of them, I'd think I'd be being treated like second-class. No reason for why those early orders wouldn't have been shipped out by now. Honestly.

DJIMavicProOrder.png
DJIOrder.png
DJIOrderDHL.png
2016-12-23
Use props
gibbd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18980 ft
United Kingdom

Excellent News to see, especially from my point of view as you are in the UK like me.  I ordered a few days after you so im going to hope for first or second week of Jan.  Not long now.... I HOPE
2016-12-23
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

For anyone who is interested in the latest tracking activity. Check this out.
DHLTracking.png
2016-12-23
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

gibbd Posted at 2016-12-23 11:19
Excellent News to see, especially from my point of view as you are in the UK like me.  I ordered a few days after you so im going to hope for first or second week of Jan.  Not long now.... I HOPE

Yours should be shipped out during next week some time, possibly Monday or Tuesday. It'll most likely be shipped out to you before the New Year. Keep an eye on your email inbox.
2016-12-23
Use props
gibbd
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-23 11:23
Yours should be shipped out during next week some time, possibly Monday or Tuesday. It'll most likely be shipped out to you before the New Year. Keep an eye on your email inbox.

It depends how much holiday the warehouse workers decide to take for xmas hahaah
2016-12-23
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-23 12:21
For anyone who is interested in the latest tracking activity.  Check this out.

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=image&aid=35949&size=300x300&key=a63c08c8e5cb3b16&nocache=yes&type=fixnone[/img]

My Combo shipped from China on a Saturday & I picked it up from DHL facility in Newcastle on the Monday! Which I thought was pretty good.
2016-12-23
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I'll be posting another tracking-related post shortly. Just waiting for those tracking details to build up. It's in Hong Kong right now, going through customs. I really do hope that mine is in pristine condition with no issues with the gimbal or other serious issues like the fan not working or something wrong with one of the motors. Just want a proper working Mavic Pro that functions as intended. That's not too much to ask for, given the insane wait time for this thing to actually be dispatched. Really good news all around that it's finally been shipped. Exciting times ahead indeed.
2016-12-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-23 13:51
I'll be posting another tracking-related post shortly. Just waiting for those tracking details to build up. It's in Hong Kong right now, going through customs. I really do hope that mine is in pristine condition with no issues with the gimbal or other serious issues like the fan not working or something wrong with one of the motors. Just want a proper working Mavic Pro that functions as intended. That's not too much to ask for, given the insane wait time for this thing to actually be dispatched. Really good news all around that it's finally been shipped. Exciting times ahead indeed.

Good luck with your Mavic, you'll love it..
2016-12-23
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-23 13:51

All being well it will be fine, mine was perfect, I updated the firmware, charged the battery and flew, compass calibration I did later, in open space.

Apart from the wind warning message, which I would like to turn off and the 'gimbal jump' which seems to be a bug introduced in the new firmware. Everything is as it should be. I haven't seen any of the compass issues reported in sport mode it's never decided to go off on its own, so all good up in the windy north east.

All being well it will be sat at dhl in the U.K., today & close enough for you to go and pick it up.
2016-12-23
Use props
RGB7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1083402 ft
United Kingdom

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-23 11:21
For anyone who is interested in the latest tracking activity.  Check this out.

merry christmas!..  made my order on November 8th so really hoping i see a change soon..
2016-12-23
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Buzzyone Posted at 2016-12-24 05:36
All being well it will be fine, mine was perfect, I updated the firmware, charged the battery and flew, compass calibration I did later, in open space.

Apart from the wind warning message, which I would like to turn off and the 'gimbal jump' which seems to be a bug introduced in the new firmware. Everything is as it should be. I haven't seen any of the compass issues reported in sport mode it's never decided to go off on its own, so all good up in the windy north east.

I've got a feeling that there's a slight chance that it may arrive sooner than the 28th, as according to DHL's tracking below, it's already in Leipzig Germany, as of around two hours ago. So it's been on a 14 hour plane journey heading into Europe. And will be put onto another plane in order to reach Heathrow, London. Either way, it's great to see that it's making it's way over to me. Was such an unbelievably rubbish 6-7 week wait. Though with this poor-ish cold and rather windy weather, it's hardly ideal conditions to take it out for long and lengthy flights anyway. I'll probably wait until those calm sunny days with blue skies show up before heading out into the great outdoors and finding interesting places to fly around. Footage will look somewhat terrible with all of the grey color otherwise.

DHLDJIOrder.png
2016-12-24
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

A quick status update on what's going on with the latest tracking details through DHL Express. My Fly More Combo has actually finally arrived in London, Heathrow I think. I'm not too sure, but it says it's just finished being put through customs at that particular location, so that must be where it is right now. What I'm hoping is that sometime in the next day or so, it'll be transferred to a DHL service point near my location so that I can then have a friend drive me out to it and I can collect the package right there and then. Would rather that than wait for a delivery, since there's a very high chance I'll miss it with me being at work 5-6 days a week including on the Wednesday 28th, which is it's current expected delivery date. Will be incredibly awesome if it arrives before the 28th though, I'd love that to happen.

DHLShipmentUpdate.png
2016-12-25
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I've decided to have it delivered to a DHL service point close to my location. Much better that way. Hardly anybody in my family is in during the day so I really don't want to risk missing the delivery date. Now I just wait for a message requesting me to go and collect it from the DHL service point on the 28th, or earlier. I can easily go and collect it in the morning of that day, and have a little play with it before I head off to work. 10 minute walk there and back.
2016-12-25
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Wish I had ordered through DJI Directly as I ordered mine on the 6th of October through drones direct still no sign
2016-12-25
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

nelsfly16 Posted at 2016-12-25 23:34
Wish I had ordered through DJI Directly as I ordered mine on the 6th of October through drones direct still no sign

I had my Fly More Combo order with Amazon UK before and knew that if I had stuck with them, I'd still be waiting even today for a dispatch email. So I switched over to the DJI Store on the 9th November to make sure I had the best chance of acquiring one before the New Year. Made the right decision it seems.

Making good progress so far judging from the latest real-time tracking details from DHL. Looks like it's leaving London, Heathrow soon, or maybe it's already left. Not easy to tell. Won't be long before it's finally in my possession here in South East London.

DHLShipmentUpdate.png
2016-12-26
Use props
gibbd
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-26 12:26
I had my Fly More Combo order with Amazon UK before and knew that if I had stuck with them, I'd still be waiting even today for a dispatch email. So I switched over to the DJI Store on the 9th November to make sure I had the best chance of acquiring one before the New Year. Made the right decision it seems.
Making good progress so far judging from the latest real-time tracking details from DHL. Looks like it's leaving London, Heathrow soon, or maybe it's already left. Not easy to tell. Won't be long before it's finally in my possession here in South East London.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=image&aid=36139&size=300x300&key=69fc12ea1c83b840&nocache=yes&type=fixnone[/img]

Sooo... I finally woke up this morning to a shipping email from DHL.   I knew it wouldn't be long to wait after yours Enkeixpress.   Hope you have received your drone now

Excited doesnt cut it!
2016-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules