Screen Recording Apps ?
1941 2 2016-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1de43c39
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661 ft
United States

Hello , I would like to use a screen recording app. to view my data of distance, speed, and hight when i go back to my house to view my flight. I seen someone on Youtube use a screen recording app. using Litchi flying his Phantom 3 Standard and received a error on his tablet , think it might be as he said screen overload. He lost controll of his P3S and crashed . My question is do any of you pilots use them, and do you have any issues with them using Djigo or Litchi. Also which screen recording app. is the best. Thanks to all responders
2016-12-23
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Fans,

You didn't mention whether you were using iOS or Android. I use Android and also use "AZ Screen Recorder" on pretty much every flight (P2V+, P3Pro, Mavic Pro). Its free and does not require rooting your device. I fly mostly with Litchi but use DJI Go V3 and V4 ocassionally.  I'm also using powerful devices, Galaxy Tab S2, Nvidia Shield and Moto X Pure. Using those devices, I've never had any issues with using the screen recorder. Make sure you have a lot of storage on your device as it will fill up quickly.

Jerry
2016-12-23
Use props
Barney Rubbel
Second Officer
United States

Please let us know if you find one for "the other" platform. I'd almost rather watch the control screen with the camera view in the back to see what was going on at the time. Some of the time anyway.

Barney
2016-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules