P4PRO - Austria @ LowLight & almost hitting Power Cable!
828 6 2016-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

Ok my first Video Footage to upload to Youtube ever!
Don't judge me to hard, i've flown quite alot, but never uploaded anything.

The clip starting @ 1:02... Power Cable, wow i really had a Guardian Angel there

2016-12-24
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I think you need to be very good for at least a week and give your Guardian Angel some time off.  ;-)
2016-12-24
Use props
colcord8
lvl.1

United States

Damn that was Close!
2016-12-24
Use props
SkyGround Produ
lvl.1

Italy

Good job! the phantom 4 is really incredible.
2016-12-25
Use props
jorgerodrigues
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181781 ft
Switzerland

Ouch... actually you were really, really Lucky!!! the cable that you passed by is the one that's on top, usually you have 4 or 6 and then 1 that stands alone and taller then the others right on top... that's the neutral cable, the others are the fase, the one's that transport the electricity... nice video anyway, just be carefull next time because that can cost you your drone and a real heavy electricity bill...
  Jorge
2016-12-25
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

jorgerodrigues Posted at 2016-12-25 23:47
Ouch... actually you were really, really Lucky!!! the cable that you passed by is the one that's on top, usually you have 4 or 6 and then 1 that stands alone and taller then the others right on top... that's the neutral cable, the others are the fase, the one's that transport the electricity... nice video anyway, just be carefull next time because that can cost you your drone and a real heavy electricity bill...
  Jorge

Thanks Yes, i will definitely watch out even more now, i'm pretty Responsible when flying.

I also reviewed my Flight log on the app, i actually was full Throttle until like 1.5 seconds before passing that cable. Which means, if i wouldn't have have eased off the Throttle just before passing that cable, i'd lost just enough Altitude and maybe hit it with the camera.
2016-12-25
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Incredible drone!
2017-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now