Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Solid green light when finished charging but flashes when off cha...
1083 4 2016-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Travelling Dron
lvl.3
Canada

So I am having a difficult time first of all balancing the gimbal with my iphone 7 plus, it just doesn't seem to stay centered no matter how much  I adjust it with the rolling adjustment wheel thing, and when i run it with the app it just whips around at super speed back and forth, (I thought it was going to fling out my iphone the way it's reacting) I bought mine here at staples in canada, I'm thinking of returning it something just doesn't feel right.

I watch all the tutorial online and see them perfectly doing it (From step one process to the end, watch the DJI videos too) mine just doesn't even look the same as theirs.
2016-12-24
Use props
Travelling Dron
lvl.3
Canada

does the same thing it does in this guys video (starting round the 3:40 to 4:50 between that, it keeps asking me to reboot and it swings back and forth way more violently then his and is NEVER centered.
2016-12-24
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I'm sorry to say you need to send your unit back for an exchange. Please find online chat on www.dji.com/support
2016-12-26
Use props
A1000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, I have an iphone 6S plus and it balances ok but is at the edge of the envelope. It has to be 'nude' and then I have found that I have to loosen off the wheel on the arm fully so that the arm can be extended fully. The first time I didn't fully loosen it and it only extended about 75% of the way.  Hope this helps, although it seems that you have a faulty unit from the other posts.
2016-12-26
Use props
Travelling Dron
lvl.3
Canada

Just got a new one and it's doing the same exact thing again, lol. Do I have horrendous luck? So with this newly exchange one I put the battery in (yes the plastic is off) and charge it until it's a solid green, take the charger out and power it on like the video tutorial shows, it's suppose to blink green and then go into a solid green, but again just like the other one it flashes yellow instead.
2016-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules