Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Assistant 2 failing vision calibration
15123 47 2016-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans747c72bd
New

United States

Masdog Posted at 2016-12-28 08:12
This also happen to me..... I just kept restarting my comp and drone back and forth and it finally connected and allowed me to hit calibrate button but kept also freezing and spinning non stop next to calibrate button. But finally went through process. Once you get to the dots on the screen make sure the little stickers on the forward facing cameras are removed to help ease your calibration process.

Wow! Also burned by those tiny lens stickers. Tried for days to get my new Mavic calibrated.

Thanks Masdog!
2017-2-21
Use props
fans747c72bd
New

United States

Masdog Posted at 2016-12-28 08:12
This also happen to me..... I just kept restarting my comp and drone back and forth and it finally connected and allowed me to hit calibrate button but kept also freezing and spinning non stop next to calibrate button. But finally went through process. Once you get to the dots on the screen make sure the little stickers on the forward facing cameras are removed to help ease your calibration process.

Wow! Also burned by those tiny lens stickers. Tried for days to get my new Mavic calibrated.

Thanks Masdog!
2017-2-21
Use props
icerecou
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1530732 ft
Canada

hello all,

I had the same issue, enable to do the calibration with assistant but download stopped each time at 85 %

And guess what .. I still had a small plastic protection on one lens...

just tried.. of course now it is working.
thank you
2017-3-5
Use props
Sum Renati
New

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-9 02:46
Could you please change another computer to do the VPS calibration again?
Just want to rule out if it's the computer's issue.

Mindy I have made several comments since you posted this, are you reading my comments? It is NOT stickers for me. All stickers have been removed. My problem seems hardware or software related and I need your help figuring out which.

I would appreciate some sort of response for this $2,000 hunk of grounded (therefore useless) plastic.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sum Renati Posted at 2017-3-16 15:55
Mindy I have made several comments since you posted this, are you reading my comments? It is NOT stickers for me. All stickers have been removed. My problem seems hardware or software related and I need your help figuring out which.

I would appreciate some sort of response for this $2,000 hunk of grounded (therefore useless) plastic.

I'm so sorry that I missed your reply.
Could you please clarify your DJI Assistant version? Did you install the latest version?
Besides, did you get any error message from DJI Assistant?
If you keeps failing to do the VPS calibration, for your flight safety, I'd suggest you to send it in for further evaluation.
You can get in touch with our tech support at support@dji.com.
They will guide you to send it in.
2017-3-16
Use props
Miguelo
New
Spain

Hi all.
I was disappointed  after trying 20 time the same operation with my Imac 27" to calibrate the Phantom vision
I did it with my laptop MacPro and "voila" the calibration worked the first time.
I hope this helps for those user having MacPro
2017-6-26
Use props
fansf0a89141
Flight distance : 17470771 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hey guys the issue is windows ten has a new driver security scan on it.Apperently its a driver on assistant thats not signed thats causing this issue look Up how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/. Just make sure you turn it back on when your done.
2018-2-26
Use props
GuteLappen
lvl.1

Sweden

No1much Posted at 2017-1-3 14:43
When  I try to calibrate my Mavic's vision systems, it says "alignthe red box with the green." There is no red box. Only green. Help?

BLANK CALIBRATION SCREEN, please help!
DHI Cannot detect screen size.png
I only have a blank screen, nothing appears, unable to calibrate.

Blank screen

Blank screen

Has been like this since day one and all versions of the application. Currently running version 2.0.8 on:
Windows 10 pro 1809
Dual screens 4k
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti with driver 419.67
32 GB RAM
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules