Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI, do you have quality control at all?
945 8 2016-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jusba31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248169 ft
Finland

I bought a phantom 4 pro about a week ago. The drone that I got has gimbal issue. Camera did't turn over 90deg down without touching it and then it makes loud "klik" sound every time it pass that 90deg down point. I returned it back to the dealer and got new one.

That one has a broken battery out off the box. Didn't charge at all. Returned that and got new battery.
That new one also has that "klik" sound, when camera turns down more than 90deg, but it reach the end point ok. (Like this video)
It also has problem that camera does not show straight ahead. I have made calibrations (IMU, gimbal, compass) many times, but camera shows everytime a little bit to the left. Not much, but so that it can notice.
I also has problem that the memory card? is not recognized sometimes. I use memory card that came with the drone. (Screenshot of the DJI GO4.0 app when problem is on.)

I love that camera, but too many other problems on it.
After Christmas holiday I go to return this back to the dealer, and will wait until you sometimes produced a working one, where all of these "first series" problems is solved.

phantomproblem.jpg
2016-12-25
Use props
Coffee
lvl.2

United States

I feel your pain
2016-12-25
Use props
Alexdroner
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I feel your pain x2
2016-12-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties.
When the gimbal reaches to it's limitation, we'll hear the sound. I've also transferred this video to our engineers for further evaluation.
For the SD card, may I know have your tried to format it through APP or your PC and check the performance again.
If the camera is not centered after calibration, it may occur if the gimbal is skewed due to shaking in transportation, and the rubber gimbal ring moves toward one side. To fix this issue, manually rotate the gimbal in the opposite direction of the tilt until it reaches its limit. Do this several times, and the gimbal should be centered.
2016-12-26
Use props
Jusba31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248169 ft
Finland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-26 11:47
Very sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties.
When the gimbal reaches to it's limitation, we'll hear the sound. I've also transferred this video to our engineers for further evaluation.
For the SD card, may I know have your tried to format it through APP or your PC and check the performance again.

The sound comes everytime gimbal moves more than 90deg down, not when it's reaches the limitation.
It's the 90deg down point when the sound comes.
I have formatted the sd card with the DJI app with no help.

I think it's manufacturing issue if the gimbal can rotate so that I have to manually adjust the camera center before I use it.
2016-12-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Super Moderator

Jusba31 Posted at 2016-12-26 18:02
The sound comes everytime gimbal moves more than 90deg down, not when it's reaches the limitation.
It's the 90deg down point when the sound comes.
I have formatted the sd card with the DJI app with no help.

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, please contact your dealer to help you exchange the unit.
And we'll also report this case to our engineers. Thanks again for your supporting again!
2016-12-26
Use props
fansc2847c7b
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-27 01:42
Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, please contact your dealer to help you exchange the unit.
And we'll also report this case to our engineers. Thanks again for your supporting again!

DJI Natalia:
Can you please respond to the multiple complaints of wind warnings even when there is no wind? There is an entire thread on this where you and the other DJI employees seemed to stop responding to the ongoing complaints of this distracting and annoying bug:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D386%26typeid%3D386

If you read the more recent posts, more and more people are having these "wind warnings" pop up when there is NO wind at all.  When will there be a firmware update correcting this clear bug?
2016-12-27
Use props
trance728-
First Officer
Flight distance : 179738 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansc2847c7b Posted at 2016-12-27 18:08
DJI Natalia:
Can you please respond to the multiple complaints of wind warnings even when there is no wind? There is an entire thread on this where you and the other DJI employees seemed to stop responding to the ongoing complaints of this distracting and annoying bug:

Or maybe since there are so many complaints they've already told the developers and the next firmware is going to have the fix.
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Super Moderator

fansc2847c7b Posted at 2016-12-28 08:08
DJI Natalia:

That's a more enhanced warning system for you so you can recognize the wind may be stronger at your flight altitude.
Thanks for your feedback and I'll check the link now.
2016-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules